So precisely when is 90 day reporting on line available ?

Several area reports stating that they are not excepting it including Chiang Mai. Note on the immigration website showing this - (work in process). In other words, I would not rely upon it until formally announced and wider reports in other areas of Thailand show success.

A colleague of mine has already used it, so it should be working now.

There have been people that have managed to get to the point to where they got a verification number but no approval or receipt that can be printed out yet.

I suspect your friend only got to the that point.

I work in Bangkok & tried it 3 times last week. I filled out all the boxes correctly, then pressed submit but all I kept getting was a pop-up box stating 'please contact your local immigration office'. I checked my application status using my passport number etc. & my application was not in the system. clap2.gif

• Like 2

Once a month the HR dept at work send out a generic email reminding all of their 90 day reporting.

This month I replied back telling her of the online option and sent her a link to it.

She rang Immigration about it and they told her it is currently in the testing phase and should be fully implemented mid year.

She is located in BKK and that is where all the expats at my work do their reporting.

Edited by Don Mega

Since your colleague has used this new 90 days "online" procedure please ask him to outline the requested online details to the forum members..

If he is not part of the forum, please ask him for the online 90 days details and then please print the details to the forum members.

Since your colleague has used this new 90 days "online" procedure please ask him to outline the requested online details to the forum members..

If he is not part of the forum, please ask him for the online 90 days details and then please print the details to the forum members.

Our HR department sent out a link and I believe he used this. I was also told he successfully completed the report. I will try to find out more on Monday.

• Like 1

Our HR department sent out a link and I believe he used this. I was also told he successfully completed the report. I will try to find out more on Monday.

There is a thread for successful online submissions for the 90 day report, but it only seems to be in the testing phase.

Samut Sakhon Immigration suggested - Later in the year....

I always got the popup error message after filling the form in step 1.

I used a genuine IE 11, Chrome, pasting the URL into a new tab, Firefox with IE Tab installed.

The problem does not seem to be the browser.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/800121-were-you-successful-in-submitting-a-90-day-report-on-line/

I've heard back from my colleague.

He used this link, provided by our HR department:

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Apparently, the interface is not very user-friendly, and at times the system forgets that you've completed the first page. It wouldn't work at all in Chrome and in Firefox there were pop-ups every few seconds saying only Internet Explorer was supported and the site would freeze. He ended up using Internet Explorer - which was far simpler. You need to have your passport, address and entry card info to hand. The process is divided into 3 pages, and it doesn't take that long to get through. It doesn't require photos or scanned documents or anything else. At the end, you get a summary of the info you put in, a transaction code (which you're told to make note of).

HR say that the slip for your passport will be mailed, which seems strange as I would have thought it could be printed.

I work in Bangkok & tried it 3 times last week. I filled out all the boxes correctly, then pressed submit but all I kept getting was a pop-up box stating 'please contact your local immigration office'. I checked my application status using my passport number etc. & my application was not in the system. clap2.gif

Me too in CM facepalm.gif

Apparently, the interface is not very user-friendly, and at times the system forgets that you've completed the first page. It wouldn't work at all in Chrome and in Firefox there were pop-ups every few seconds saying only Internet Explorer was supported and the site would freeze. He ended up using Internet Explorer - which was far simpler. You need to have your passport, address and entry card info to hand. The process is divided into 3 pages, and it doesn't take that long to get through. It doesn't require photos or scanned documents or anything else. At the end, you get a summary of the info you put in, a transaction code (which you're told to make note of).

HR say that the slip for your passport will be mailed, which seems strange as I would have thought it could be printed.

There is a topic where all the ways you can open it with Chrome and Firefox is discussed. You have to copy and paste the link into into the browser. I have opened it on Chrome.

The receipt is not mailed to you. After you get approval you print it out. This from the first page you when you use the above link posted.

"• When an application has been approved, the applicant should print out his/her receipt of notification via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th"

I hope it never comes to CM. I'd miss the early rising, standing in line, and unnecessarily boring wait to report my goings-on of the last 90 days. Progress is bad for the future.

Absolutely not necessary for 90 day reporting in Chiang Mai.

Just mail it in.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Me too in CM facepalm.gif

Same for me.

My report is not due until next month and will try again once when I am with within the 15 to 7 day window before report is due.

There is a topic where all the ways you can open it with Chrome and Firefox is discussed. You have to copy and paste the link into into the browser. I have opened it on Chrome.

The receipt is not mailed to you. After you get approval you print it out. This from the first page you when you use the above link posted.

"• When an application has been approved, the applicant should print out his/her receipt of notification via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th"

Thanks. I'll let the HR Department know. It did seem silly that the slip would be mailed.

At the risk of asking an obvious question, what would stop anyone from going online and doing a real, or bogus, 90 day report for anyone else ? And I suppose, the next obvious question, why would Immigration install such a system ?

I don't think immigration is to concerned about somebody doing it for you since you can have somebody do them for you. To do a bogus report without your consent a person would need your passport to get most of the info needed.

I think immigration is trying to reduce the costs and manpower needed for the reporting. Plus to reduce all the complaints about having to do them.

I suspect that immigration would like to do away with them entirely but are bound by the immigration act to enforce them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Report made successfully yesterday afternoon.

Now wait last week to check if i can print any receipt.

I used IE and i am on my 14 days before.attachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-03-05 15.30.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-03-05 15.36.jpg

Thanks for the post with the screenshots of the pages. Let us know if you get the receipt. I have seen no reports yet of anybody getting one yet.

I just tried again and just get the popup message to contact my local office after filling in the first page.

This is the end of my trying it because my report is due next Saturday. Maybe it will be working by the time my next one in June.

• Like 1

Hi

I triedd, and when I validate my passport number and so on (step 1), I get this message. I am not sure if it means a real error, but seems I cannot get to the next step.

Here is a screenshot.

ECgxhVOBvOF_reporting_thai.png

I hope it never comes to CM. I'd miss the early rising, standing in line, and unnecessarily boring wait to report my goings-on of the last 90 days. Progress is bad for the future.

Careful what you wish for. Getting up early to do mundane tasks like reporting is probably a good thing for many expats who spend too much of their time at their computers holed up in their apartments.

Hi

I triedd, and when I validate my passport number and so on (step 1), I get this message. I am not sure if it means a real error, but seems I cannot get to the next step.

Here is a screenshot.

ECgxhVOBvOF_reporting_thai.png

That is the same message I get. And apparently many others also. There have been more reports of getting the massage than getting to the next page.

Report made successfully yesterday afternoon.

Now wait last week to check if i can print any receipt.

I used IE and i am on my 14 days before.attachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-03-05 15.30.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot 2015-03-05 15.36.jpg

Thanks for the post with the screenshots of the pages. Let us know if you get the receipt. I have seen no reports yet of anybody getting one yet.

I just tried again and just get the popup message to contact my local office after filling in the first page.

This is the end of my trying it because my report is due next Saturday. Maybe it will be working by the time my next one in June.

Will check next week, but for the moment, its stil "pending".

If nothing happen before thursday, i will go Immigration to make it and ask about the internet thing !

Wow lot of replies on subject I was interested in I truly hope it helps others And as always UNBONJOE seems to have the most correct information and in a format that even myself can plainly understand and follow Thanks again unbonjoe I owe you a beer If we ever meet in Bangkok or elsewhere in LOS. I will check back next month after you give it a try.

• Like 1