Top Gear.

Ace of Pop

BTW incidentally, Matt Leblanc who was nearly listed last is the current celebrity fastest lap holder and has been for some years now.. I'd like to see them get some pro sports car racer/actor Patrick Dempsy over there and see how he fares in that comp., Personally I think LeBlanc is probably faster.

Update, there has been a few new celebrities that have moved to the top since..

I got interrupted but meant to add so who is a lefty you can think of that races or has raced and wouldn't be happy with having his time bested and this Stig is much taller & slimmer? Isn't Mark Webber a lefty? He's been sports car racing too which makes him easily available in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

The aftermath of Top Gear's Australian visit

Three motoring journalists, $1 million in exotic cars and the Australian Top End. What could go wrong?

What happens when you let Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond loose in Australia's Top End driving one million dollar's worth of supercars?

Automotive enthusiasts around the world tuned in to watch the result earlier this month, when Top Gear UK televised its recent Australian outback visit. Armed with three exotic machines worth more than $1 million, the popular trio took to the Northern Territory in October last year to herd thousands of cattle across a 3.2 million acre station. As part of the outback adventure, the three presenters also created a race in a decommissioned open-pit mine.

What the episode didn't shine a light on was the damage sustained to the three cars during the shoot.

http://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/the-aftermath-of-top-gears-australian-visit-20150306-13qthe.html

The aftermath of Top Gear's Australian visit

Three motoring journalists, $1 million in exotic cars and the Australian Top End. What could go wrong?

What happens when you let Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond loose in Australia's Top End driving one million dollar's worth of supercars?

Automotive enthusiasts around the world tuned in to watch the result earlier this month, when Top Gear UK televised its recent Australian outback visit. Armed with three exotic machines worth more than $1 million, the popular trio took to the Northern Territory in October last year to herd thousands of cattle across a 3.2 million acre station. As part of the outback adventure, the three presenters also created a race in a decommissioned open-pit mine.

What the episode didn't shine a light on was the damage sustained to the three cars during the shoot.

http://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/the-aftermath-of-top-gears-australian-visit-20150306-13qthe.html

Demonstrates that they were all well built and engineered cars. Only cosmetic damage which is to be expected. Good job. Plus it was fun to watch.