Oat Milk availability in Roi Et (Suwannaphum District /Yasothon)

richardb

My little boy and wife are visiting family. The little boy is seriously milk intolerant. He is not liking soy milk. I can see Tesco Lotus do oat milk on line but they do not deliver in Roi Et.

If anyone is visiting a Big C, Tesco etc in that area could you have a look for oat milk please and if found post a reply.

Oat milk is normally in the UHT milk section rather than the chiller fresh milk area.

Thanks

Richard

No it's Oat milk.

I suppose its like rice milk ( a suspension of the ground stuff)

Cow, goat, sheep etc just touch him with it on his cheek leaves a red mark for a while. Basically milk producing critters got domesticated in Europe and the near/middle east maybe 50K years ago. The boy inherited light brown hair but no milk gene. Tesco and Villa Market do Oat milk on line.

Richard

Do you mean goat milk?

Thanks for replying .

I am being pro active Suwannaphum Tesco seem to have a facebook page to which I posted

** Thai Removed **

Thank you goggle translate.

My wife phoned the number for that Tesco that is online on their facebook but the answerer said it was a wrong number. Maybe it really is not a Tesco real local facebook. Anyway I know it can be bought in BKK Villa M,arket and Tesco have it on their sites, but in the Thai families area...?

Edited by SlyAnimal
Removed Thai Script

I've removed the Thai script from your post, as we don't allow Thai script on the fourms here (Unless in The Thai Language section, or in some situations if approved by moderators).

(Also as it was from google translate, it might have confused some Thai people, as it was phrased differently to what they'd usually say).

However, to assist you, if you do want to ask them (In Thai), if they have Oat milk, you could use the below phases:

ร้านนี่มีนมข้าวโอ็ตไหม (Raan Nee Mee Nom Kaow Oat Mai) - Does this shop have Oat Milk?

ถ้าไม่มีสั่งซื้อได้ไหม (Taa Mai Mee, Sang Suue Dai Mai) - If you don't have any, Can you order some in?

I hope that's of some help.

• Like 1

Hey Richard, I may have somewhat good news for you. I just returned from the "big" tesco here in ubon ratchathani and saw oat milk ( see attached picture ). If you need any other info, let me know. I actually bought a liter to try it. Am curious what it tastes like.

Also, have you tried giving your son some different versions of soy milk? I do enjoy soy milk too sometimes, but have found that there are big variations in flavor among the brands.

Anyways, hope it helped.

post-183512-14248833906012_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Richard, I may have somewhat good news for you. I just returned from the "big" tesco here in ubon ratchathani and saw oat milk ( see attached picture ). If you need any other info, let me know. I actually bought a liter to try it. Am curious what it tastes like.

Also, have you tried giving your son some different versions of soy milk? I do enjoy soy milk too sometimes, but have found that there are big variations in flavor among the brands.

Anyways, hope it helped.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1424883387.427734.jpg

Can we soon expect an Oat steak with Bratkartoffeln at your place? Kind regards to Ubon.-laugh.png

Anyways, hope it helped.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1424883387.427734.jpg

I think you can get the same brand or something close at the BIG C in Yaso.