drunk driver

GOWER

Does it really matter where he is from?

Why cant we have some fair play on here for a change?

Do you know the circumstances of this particular person or why he was in the situation that he was in?

Even if he is a loud mouthed idiot and he probably he is, he is obviously showing all the characteristics of being an "alcoholic" and if this sso then he is ill and suffering the torments of that disease. known as "alcoholism".

People who are n this state are not in control and do not reason like a normal person

They are not in control of their actions so please recognise this man has a major problem and leave off all the vitriol and like me thank the stars that on this occasion he didn't hurt anybody.

Maybe this event will be the making of him and he will realise when he see the video how far gone he really is.

I hope so and also hope that those on this forum who from time to time drive home under the influence will also learn a valuable lesson;

That, there I go purely under the grace of God and it could be me next time the TV PC Police are making hateful and racist remarks about.

Why Racist?

Because the xenophobic on here are always trying to paint a bad picture of Brits, Ozie, Yanks etc dont they understand that this is fundamental racism?

Edited by n210mp

Does it really matter where he is from?

Why cant we have some fair play on here for a change?

Do you know the circumstances of this particular person or why he was in the situation that he was in?

Even if he is a loud mouthed idiot and he probably he is he obviously showing all the characteristics of being an "alcoholic" and if this s so then he is ill and suffering the torments of that disease. known as "alcoholism".

People who are n this state are not in control and od not reason like a normal person

That doesn't mean they are in control of their actions does it so leave off all the vitriol towards this man and like me thank the stars that on this occasion he didn't hurt anybody.

Maybe this event will be the making of him and he will realise when he see the video how far gone he really is.

I hope so and also hope that those on this forum who from time to time drive home under the influence will also learn a valuable lesson;

that there I go purely under the grace of God and it could be me next time the TV PC Police are making hateful and racist remarks about.

Is drunk driving a race of people now?

Please note that my question was written before n210mp edited his post to explain his (weird) remark.

Also I don't see anyone on here blaming his actions on him being from a certain country.

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 2

Touched a nerve did I?

When I read someones post I have this habit of reading it thoroughly and try not to miss any salient points therein

The instant reactive answers to my post reveals more about them (the posters) than it does about the using of words such as complaining about his "bad attitude" or his "belligerent and loud manner."

He was drunk for heaven sake, how the heck do you expect him to act when he is obviously out of his mind?

Tony the tiger then you should maybe read all the post in this thread and you will find that protesters posters were trying to establish his nationality by attributing it to the Bits or Ozzie or Yanks character traits when in Thailand (easy really to establish this point just go to a thousand other threads were posters try to hang onto a Nationality bad character traits and thus label all those with that Nationality of the same ilk

Edited by n210mp

...anymore background to this story? How did they know he was drunk? Did he run away from a checkpoint? Or hit something?

Sure was a lot of cops...and a TPV, so I'm guessing Pattaya?

If he is drunk and has kids in the car, I really hope that the punishment is meaningful.

I find that very disturbing.

The description under the video said his car hit a pedestrian and he drove off but was captured by the police.

Feel sorry for his kids in the car. Couldn't make out the accent - English of Australian?

Touched a nerve did I?

When I read someones post I have this habit of reading it thoroughly and try not to miss any salient points therein

The instant reactive answers to my post reveals more about them (the posters) than it does about the using of words such as complaining about his "bad attitude" or his "belligerent and loud manner."

He was drunk for heaven sake, how the heck do you expect him to act when he is obviously out of his mind?

Tony the tiger then you should maybe read all the post in this thread and you will find that protesters posters were trying to establish his nationality by attributing it to the Bits or Ozzie or Yanks character traits when in Thailand (easy really to establish this point just go to a thousand other threads were posters try to hang onto a Nationality bad character traits and thus label all those with that Nationality of the same ilk

post-31474-0-45907900-1424681333_thumb.j

• Like 1

It's funny that the one can encounter a hundred thousand drunk Thai drivers every day, but for some reason, a drunk farang driver's video starts circling around the net. Whenever we meet up family or friends a couple of drunk drivers are guaranteed.

But hey, this is Thailand. We have to protect the culture. Drunk driving is only permissible if you were born here.

Congrats

• Like 1

Touched a nerve did I?

attachicon.giftruscott.jpg

I was hoping that David Truscott wouldn't play his winning hand too early in this thread.

Looks like my hopes are now dashed.

• Like 1