18 year old Girl sexually assaulted by 3 men in South Pattaya

webfact

18 year old Girl sexually assaulted by 3 men in South Pattaya

hill-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A romantic evening turned into tragedy for a teenage couple following an encounter with a gang of youths on the Pratmanuk Hill area early on Sunday Morning which resulted in the theft of money from the male victim and the sexual assault of the female by three of the gang members.

The young couple, Khun Nut aged 19 and his 18 year old girlfriend decided to spend the night at the helipad area on the Pratamnuk Hill, close to the famous Pattaya Viewpoint.

A Thai man, closely followed behind by 3 other men, approached the couple at the remote and poorly lit area, and accused Khun Nut of assaulting him during a previous encounter.

Khun Nut denied the allegations and one of the men then produced a knife and separated Khun Nut from his girlfriend, who was dragged away into nearby woodland. Khun Nut heard screams from the woman who later confirmed that three of the men sexually assaulted her.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/172612/18-year-old-girl-sexually-assaulted-by-3-men-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-23

do they mean RAPE but don't want to print that?

Sexual assault is simply a broader term than rape - it need not involve penetration (rape) but can obviously be just as traumatic as rape. Forcibly removing someone's clothes or groping them would be considered sexual assault but not rape, for example. We don't know what happened in this case, and in a sense we don't need to know the specifics to understand that it must have been very traumatic for this young woman.

• Like 1

I did go to P. afew years ago with my Thia wife and we did the go-go bars etc. Have no need to go back again thanks , so what is it about the place that people like it there and even choose to live there. Every day on TV someone gets mugged ,some tops themselves , others drown , what is the attraction with the place ?

I did go to P. afew years ago with my Thia wife and we did the go-go bars etc. Have no need to go back again thanks , so what is it about the place that people like it there and even choose to live there. Every day on TV someone gets mugged ,some tops themselves , others drown , what is the attraction with the place ?

Excitement, how is your neighborhood for that?

Why dont the police adopt a Zero tolerance to these things. Patrol the known trouble spots and sort out these thugs once and for all.

No talking with them just go in and go in hard. Make them regret the day they were born

Three reasons; 1. No money in it, 2. Sounds like work, 3. Could get hurt.

• Like 1

After the first couple of times these "tough in a gang" thugs would not be so keen to do thing terrible things. Alternatively pay a family from Toxteth in Liverpool (UK)to sort it out for them. These wimps who think themselves as tough would not last long

It's the thrill of waking up in your own bed with your wallet and your belongings where you left them the night before. Seriously, would you have gone up on that hill at night ?

In the words of the song "I see the Devil walking next to me".....................and survived !

Edited by MAJIC

it means the feminazis didnt pay the reporter enough so he bilked them

they paid the bkk post reporter more and now she has been raped. suspects caught too.

choice between short time with a ready available bar girl or years in jail. what is wrong with these thai youth?

Edited by rabid old goat

they paid the bkk post reporter more and now she has been raped. suspects caught too.

choice between short time with a ready available bar girl or years in jail. what is wrong with these thai youth?

Clearly this wasnt the work of people who sit down and think these things through. Opportunists with little or no impulse control.

Clearly this wasnt the work of people who sit down and think these things through. Opportunists with little or no impulse control.

as it doesnt seem the parties knew each other, i'd be looking at cross cultural aspect of thai subcultures and the induced mutual animosities

Edited by rabid old goat