spare parts for BMW

Igel

Hallo,

I'm looking for a big spare part retailer or wholesaler in Thailand. I need brake discs for my 2005 BMW 3 series and just found small retailer with Toyota and Honda spares. Do you have any information? I travel a lot through Thailand, so it doesn't care where it is.

This little pink shop next to Bangkok bank, the one painted pink is BMW/Merc parts supplier, I watched them grow over the years AFTER I sold my Bimmer, still got my brake fluid and such from them and they got much more organized and carry a lot more parts, I'm sorry I can't do better then this as they don't seem to have a sign with a phone number on it, but they are adjacent to Don Muang airport off of Srong Bra Pa rd. you didn't give any location so I don't know if that'll help or not?

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.926033,100.590011,3a,75y,188.67h,98.94t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sXc4jbZdhzFNIGhIf2gJHZg!2e0?hl=en

Then there's this place just under the Mo chit station, it's located on a side street now, and I don't see any signs he just moved here from around the corner, I believe he carries BMW as well, I think he can get anything, the old mans son speaks English, nice people, quite accommodating I used to get all my VW parts from them. Actually if you go to the shop just below, tell the son you got a reference from an American guy that used to buy a lot of parts for SEAT's and VW's and recommended him from the states, via Google, that'd be a hoot and I'd like to hear what he has to say about it? He should remember me I did a lot of business with him and there can't be THAT many Americans going there? Who know's he may give you a discount too, he always did me, but I did quite a bit of business with him.

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.794501,100.549733,3a,75y,328.66h,87.5t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sy6N33DSUPk00ba1J4AnT6A!2e0!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Just around the corner from him is another shop, looks like crap but also carries a lot of parts and can get most anything, but their attitude is crap so I seldom used them except in a pinch and usually drive right by to get to the other shop but they also speak English.

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.794795,100.549897,3a,75y,27.1h,77.64t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s1HlKqk2J4SDsCxhVAZwirQ!2e0!6m1!1e1?hl=en

This is literally the entrance to get to the other shop above, this is a one way street and you pass this shop to get to the other shop, you turn in here exactly one block past the other one, you can give them a try if you want, but I'd check the other shop first because they deserve the business if you can give it to them, this shop has an attitude like you're wasting their time or they're doing you a favor and they seem to farang price as well.

Hope one of these is good for you, good luck.

Edited by WarpSpeed

So I guess the parts aren't so urgent? Well maybe others here will find the info useful?

Warpee ... I'm sure that info will be useful to many ... thanks for making the effort.... maybe the OP will come back ... give him time

• Like 1

Maybe good service, don't know personally as I do all my own work but NOT reasonable prices, had to buy a chipped key and some door light switches and they were nonsensical, price wise. They were also quite perplexed that I wasn't going to wait and have them install them at the their high prices, but actually do it myself which was about a 10 minute job, but was on different cars as well.

Edited by WarpSpeed

This little pink shop next to Bangkok bank, the one painted pink is BMW/Merc parts supplier, I watched them grow over the years AFTER I sold my Bimmer, still got my brake fluid and such from them and they got much more organized and carry a lot more parts, I'm sorry I can't do better then this as they don't seem to have a sign with a phone number on it, but they are adjacent to Don Muang airport off of Srong Bra Pa rd. you didn't give any location so I don't know if that'll help or not?

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.926033,100.590011,3a,75y,188.67h,98.94t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sXc4jbZdhzFNIGhIf2gJHZg!2e0?hl=en

Then there's this place just under the Mo chit station, it's located on a side street now, and I don't see any signs he just moved here from around the corner, I believe he carries BMW as well, I think he can get anything, the old mans son speaks English, nice people, quite accommodating I used to get all my VW parts from them. Actually if you go to the shop just below, tell the son you got a reference from an American guy that used to buy a lot of parts for SEAT's and VW's and recommended him from the states, via Google, that'd be a hoot and I'd like to hear what he has to say about it? He should remember me I did a lot of business with him and there can't be THAT many Americans going there? Who know's he may give you a discount too, he always did me, but I did quite a bit of business with him.

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.794501,100.549733,3a,75y,328.66h,87.5t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sy6N33DSUPk00ba1J4AnT6A!2e0!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Just around the corner from him is another shop, looks like crap but also carries a lot of parts and can get most anything, but their attitude is crap so I seldom used them except in a pinch and usually drive right by to get to the other shop but they also speak English.

https://www.google.com/maps/@13.794795,100.549897,3a,75y,27.1h,77.64t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s1HlKqk2J4SDsCxhVAZwirQ!2e0!6m1!1e1?hl=en

This is literally the entrance to get to the other shop above, this is a one way street and you pass this shop to get to the other shop, you turn in here exactly one block past the other one, you can give them a try if you want, but I'd check the other shop first because they deserve the business if you can give it to them, this shop has an attitude like you're wasting their time or they're doing you a favor and they seem to farang price as well.

The shop is just down from the Saphan Kwai BTS station, not the Mo Chit station, right?

Maybe good service, don't know personally as I do all my own work but NOT reasonable prices, had to buy a chipped key and some door light switches and they were nonsensical, price wise. They were also quite perplexed that I wasn't going to wait and have them install them at the their high prices, but actually do it myself which was about a 10 minute job, but was on different cars as well.

I am sure they make a profit on Bimmer owners deep pockets. An Air Flow Meter at 20,000 baht was a bit steep, but on another occasion they changed a small plastic part for 80 baht.

A set of breaks with break sensor is about 6,000 baht from memory.

The shop is just down from the Saphan Kwai BTS station, not the Mo Chit station, right?

As memory serves it was up the road from Mo Chit, but same road, the name of which escapes me at the moment. Mo Chit is in front of the park if I'm not mistaken yes? They're both directly under the next station up, if that's Sapan Kwai?

Edited by WarpSpeed