Hotel Worker killed in East Pattaya Road Crash

webfact

Hotel Worker killed in East Pattaya Road Crash

crash-35.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Monday Morning a Hotel Worker was killed following a head-on collision involving his motorbike and a pick-up truck travelling in the opposite direction close to the Maprachan Reservoir in East Pattaya.

Police and medics rushed to the scene on Soi Siam Country Club close to a sharp curve in the road.

The distraught driver of the pick-up is Khun Kanyarat aged 37 who told Police that she was driving to work when she spotted the motorbike coming at-speed from the opposite direction. She claims the bike came over to the opposing lane at the sharp curve and an evasive maneuver failed to avoid the oncoming motorbike which lead to the fatal crash.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/172803/hotel-worker-killed-in-east-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-02-24

Coming home late from a party and drifted into the wrong lane. Too bad about the dead guy but my sympathy goes to the poor girl. What a horrible experience.

Much better if the dead drunk driver smashed up against a roadside pole or tree.

Where the hell do you get this bull, how do you know he coming home late, or drunk.

I use this road quite often bikes racing along some bad curves on the road.

Coming home late from a party and drifted into the wrong lane. Too bad about the dead guy but my sympathy goes to the poor girl. What a horrible experience.

Much better if the dead drunk driver smashed up against a roadside pole or tree.

Where the hell do you get this bull, how do you know he coming home late, or drunk.

I read the article. Didn't you?

Can't you read

Witnesses and friends of the victim, Khun Korwit aged 23, who works for a Hotel in South Pattaya, revealed that he was on his way home from an all-night party and was most likely in an intoxicated state. He had also sustained a head wound prior to him starting his journey home. - See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/172803/hotel-worker-killed-in-east-pattaya-road-crash/#sthash.Ebf374CP.dpuf

You and your own bull must not of read the OP, or the article.

"Witnesses and friends of the victim, Khun Korwit aged 23, who works for a Hotel in South Pattaya, revealed that he was on his way home from an all-night party and was most likely in an intoxicated state. He had also sustained a head wound prior to him starting his journey home. - See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/172803/hotel-worker-killed-in-east-pattaya-road-crash/#sthash.o65Y036c.dpuf"

Get this bull, its in the article dude! Read the article first and then comment on it...

Back on topic again, I believe its the 2nd accident with a dead driver in 2 weeks time in this area. Especially at night people tend to drive a bit too quick in that area...

Experiencing the horrendous traffic in Thailand I'm amazed that there are only 28.000 traffic deaths each year. Think it must be due to them losing count at some point.

Before you chime in and try to defend drunk fools, then read the OP.