Families of 3 missing UK girls urge 'Please come home!'

webfact

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS have only cashed in on the foundation laid by the girls´parents - rejection of western values, segregation and an utter contempt for "infidels". If they had stayed in the UK they would have faced an arranged marriage with some distant "cousin" back home to get him a UK residence permit. The only difference now is that the marriage will be arranged by an IS official or imam.

The caliphate is probably now contemplating how to use these three bimbos for propaganda videos to lure more "virgins" into their "paradise".

Come home.

The day I wish ill on immature and feckless fifteen year old girls, hand me a rope.

Feckless? Feckless is skipping school, not doing your homework, smoking behind the bike sheds...

Joining up as cum-dumpsters or potential suicide bombers with an international terror organization isn't feckless.

By reports coming in Jihadi John is from a well to do family, a computer student. Perhaps he was groomed too?

Yes, 3 straight A students. A degree holder. And this guy here.

A former Syrian doctor has admitted having a hoard of explosive ingredients and instructions on how to prepare bombs in Edinburgh.

Faris al-Khori, 62, had chemicals, ball bearings, bolt, nuts and a bag of toxic beans which can be used to produce the poison Ricin.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-31641497

A doctor no less. I wonder who groomed him at the grand old age of 62 ?

So much for the assertions that all these scumbags were from deprived ghetto's with a sh!t life.

kill all muslim radicals, block muslims from entering any country ..... governments need to do a hard line check on all registered muslims citizens in their country and deport any suspect families.

wai2.gif

If people like you get positions of power we will have a very scary world compared to the current world.

steven100 - No need to use Nazi measures. Just reverse the migration. - Mass deportations are the only 'humane' answer. All Muslims are suspect.

BKKBobby - You are not scared enough by the current world?

Back to OP - For the third time - What is the fuss about these 3 girls?

Intelligent, young, followed their heart. Good luck to them. Never to be allowed back. Cancel their passports. Deport their families.

Plus all other Muslims in the country. Plus the Politicians objecting to this.

Ban Islam. Demolish Mosques. Islam and Western culture are not compatible and never will be.

And the world will be less scary.

No, Im not.

Would I find it more scary watching a beheading video compared to a video of bombing of a residential building with 10 floors, answer yes.

Do I consider 1 beheading worse than the bombing of the residential building with lets say 100-150 dead people, answer no.

The Vietnam war, Iran-Iraq war, 40 years of using Afghanistan as a battlefield, 30 years of bombing Beirut to the middle ages, bombing Baghdad to pieces...

Now theres christians being killed so everyone feel sympathy and can relate. And the killing isnt clean and neat compared to airstrikes, assault rifles and drones.

I count the amount of dead people more important than the method of killing.

Look at the amount of dead and wounded in the wars I mentioned.

The radical sunni muslims enemy number one is shia muslims, not christians and jews. The media doesnt mention that.

The BS caliphate cant cross Iran to the east, if they try expanding south into the arabian penninsula, US will stop them immediately. They wont be able to cross Turkey to the west, and above Caucasus you have Russia.

Am I supposed to be scared of isolated terror attacks? Maybe, but Im not.

No European country will fail or have a islamic revolution.

Why is there pictures of captured/killed kids with light brown hair and blue/green eyes circulating on the internet?

The opposition and the west want you to relate.

I have met a lot of christians from Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, they almost always have black hair and dark eyes.

By the way, I dont believe in any religion, but Im baptised and pay church tax and will be burried in a christian graveyard.

We are all human.

1. 100 innocent sunni muslims killed by an airstrike.

2. Beheading of 1 innocent christian/shia muslim/jew.

The airstrike is worse.

"They wont be able to cross Turkey to the west,"

If they are not stopped now, that is exactly what they will do

By the way, I dont believe in any religion, but Im baptised and pay church tax and will be burried in a christian graveyard

What strange statement.

You do not believe in any religion but pay church tax and will be buried in a Christian graveyard !!

Why would you pay church taxes ? Is it law where you are ?

Why are you concerned about being buried in a Christian graveyard ? I could not give a toss where I end up. I will be dead and past caring.

kill all muslim radicals, block muslims from entering any country ..... governments need to do a hard line check on all registered muslims citizens in their country and deport any suspect families.

wai2.gif

If people like you get positions of power we will have a very scary world compared to the current world.

steven100 - No need to use Nazi measures. Just reverse the migration. - Mass deportations are the only 'humane' answer. All Muslims are suspect.

Intelligent, young, followed their heart. Good luck to them. Never to be allowed back. Cancel their passports. Deport their families.

Ban Islam. Demolish Mosques. Islam and Western culture are not compatible and never will be.

No, Im not.

Would I find it more scary watching a beheading video compared to a video of bombing of a residential building with 10 floors, answer yes.

Do I consider 1 beheading worse than the bombing of the residential building with lets say 100-150 dead people, answer no.

The Vietnam war, Iran-Iraq war, 40 years of using Afghanistan as a battlefield, 30 years of bombing Beirut to the middle ages, bombing Baghdad to pieces...

Now theres christians being killed so everyone feel sympathy and can relate. And the killing isnt clean and neat compared to airstrikes, assault rifles and drones.

The radical sunni muslims enemy number one is shia muslims, not christians and jews. The media doesnt mention that.

The BS caliphate cant cross Iran to the east, if they try expanding south into the arabian penninsula, US will stop them immediately. They wont be able to cross Turkey to the west, and above Caucasus you have Russia.

Why is there pictures of captured/killed kids with light brown hair and blue/green eyes circulating on the internet?

I have met a lot of christians from Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, they almost always have black hair and dark eyes.

By the way, I dont believe in any religion, but Im baptised and pay church tax and will be burried in a christian graveyard.

We are all human.

The airstrike is worse.

Correct, they will certainly try for Constantinople. However, Turkey is NATO and that would end up going nuclear.

May I propose a small tactical nuclear attack on Mecca. Just as a heads up warning?

wai2.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV8O2QMDoM0

wai2.gif

No, Im not.

We are all human.

The airstrike is worse.

You think they can pass thru Turkey? Im not talking about crossing the border to Turkey from Syria which obviously is easy. Crossing any countries border can be done. Hordes crossing thru the country is something totally different, easy or difficult depending on the agressor and which country they invade and want to cross thru. Turkey, no chance. With or without foreign help the turks will squash them.

You think they can pass thru Turkey? Im not talking about crossing the border to Turkey from Syria which obviously is easy. Crossing any countries border can be done. Hordes crossing thru the country is something totally different, easy or difficult depending on the agressor and which country they invade and want to cross thru. Turkey, no chance. With or without foreign help the turks will squash them.

Do you think that they would try and pass through in their battle gear ?

Sandals and a dish dash and they would have total freedom of movement.

By the way, I dont believe in any religion, but Im baptised and pay church tax and will be burried in a christian graveyard

What strange statement.

You do not believe in any religion but pay church tax and will be buried in a Christian graveyard !!

Why are you concerned about being buried in a Christian graveyard ? I could not give a toss where I end up. I will be dead and past caring.

Ok not totally true. My parents pay all my taxes and I dont need to work. I live on tourist visas that I apply and get every 6months on family visits in northern Europe. I "donate" more money to the thai society than most of your average expat with a work permit or retirees/pensioners. I dont work, my parents provide for me. Thats me and my parents problem. But I dont abuse my home countries benefits, I pay whatever taxes etc. I should. And i contribute to thai soeciety. I just are ranting so you or anyone else dont start with BS about abusing systems and societies. I pay church tax cause my mom believes in Jesus. I couldnt care less. I think that having your ashes burried under a tree you plant would be nice, or just throw the ashes were its legal, whatever. They have been paying my church tax from day one.

What strange statement.

Ok not totally true. My parents pay all my taxes and I dont need to work. I live on tourist visas that I apply and get every 6months on family visits in northern Europe. I "donate" more money to the thai society than most of your average expat with a work permit or retirees/pensioners. I dont work, my parents provide for me. Thats me and my parents problem. But I dont abuse my home countries benefits, I pay whatever taxes etc. I should. And i contribute to thai soeciety. I just are ranting so you or anyone else dont start with BS about abusing systems and societies. I pay church tax cause my mom believes in Jesus. I couldnt care less. I think that having your ashes burried under a tree you plant would be nice, or just throw the ashes were its legal, whatever. They have been paying my church tax from day one.

You do not work, but you pay taxes !!

I think you might be abusing something, perhaps you should try and get off it.

Do you think that they would try and pass through in their battle gear ?

Sandals and a dish dash and they would have total freedom of movement.

Were is all that cool gear when they are going to capture Constantinople? Do you think the turks are from behind the hills? They have a very strong military. And their secret service will have a easier time tracking people in the more "important" areas.

wai2.gif

No, Im not.

We are all human.

The airstrike is worse.

How long have the Turks been trying to squash the Kurds without success?

What strange statement.

You do not work, but you pay taxes !!

I think you might be abusing something, perhaps you should try and get off it.

Church tax!

TV and radio tax in my home country!

My home adress is in Europe.

I need it.

I dont fit the criteria for anything but a tourist visa. I dont work and im not retired and Im only 32 years old.

I dont abuse anything.

Im about to get a condo bought in BKK, my parents pays. Just waiting trying to find the right one ;)

Jealous?

Edited by BKKBobby

wai2.gif

No, Im not.

We are all human.

The airstrike is worse.

What do you expect them to do? They could easily repeat what they did with the armenians. Of course ethnic cleansing isnt an option 2015.

wai2.gif

No, Im not.

We are all human.

The airstrike is worse.

What do you expect them to do? They could easily repeat what they did with the armenians. Of course ethnic cleansing isnt an option 2015.

Unless of course you are muslim and cleansing the mid east of the few remaining christian ethnicities

wai2.gif

No, Im not.

We are all human.

The airstrike is worse.

Unless of course you are muslim and cleansing the mid east of the few remaining christian ethnicities

Yes, we all know that ISIS are disgusting butchers and are slaughtering christians.

I said that ethnic cleansing isnt an option for the turkish government. Edited by Scott

Yes, I can see it going over your head!

Taking an interesting debate off topic to explain your "good fortune"

You probably should listen to the others on here until you've actually experienced life.

How about tracking down the girls in Syria?

Maybe mum will buy you a ticket.

Now that's something you could attempt to give yourself a life!

Did you ever read Viz? They had a great character called Spolit B*s**rd?

I'll try and get a picture for you....

Yes, I can see it going over your head!

Taking an interesting debate off topic to explain your "good fortune"

You probably should listen to the others on here until you've actually experienced life.

How about tracking down the girls in Syria?

Maybe mum will buy you a ticket.

Now that's something you could attempt to give yourself a life!

Did you ever read Viz? They had a great character called Spolit B*s**rd?

I'll try and get a picture for you....

The thread mostly consist of blaming the girls parents. People in this thread are more comfortable with that explanation it seems. And of condoning killing of all radical muslims no matter if they have commited crimes, ban islam and deporting all muslims.

Some people were worried that Europe would fall into the BS caliphate fold. I tried to explain to them that they dont need to worry. Paranoid keyboard warriors.

Some teens take the wrong path, muslim or not. They might pursue a life of crime. Even teens that had caring, protecting and intelligent parents.

We dont know their parents.

Edited by BKKBobby

Better that they get beheaded or abused by IS than to return home as radicalized terrorists. The UK will discover that 2nd generation Muslims are a threat to their national security. Good riddance.

Agree, why do their families even think that the average British citizen want them back in Britain?

They made their choice even though they are only 'kids'. Even <deleted> Cameron was appealing for them to return home....why? So they can live amongst us? plotting to kill everyone, f that

You can not commit TREASON and expect to be welcomed back, nore expect law abiding citizens to have you live amongst them. Once is proven people have gone over then they are enemies of the state, the families must then be watched 24/7 and the slightest step connected with same, results in arrest and being delt with, firing squads would be best to save on our already burdened public services coffers, unfortunatly the pc brigade still gets the benifit, another reason why these cretins get away with 'Murder'

I am sick of hearing about the Londoner exposed as the man behind the mask? No, he was a Kuwaiti national who was given the oppurtunity to free education, heathcare etc in a free society, Londoner my ar$e Muktar!

Aside from their families would else actually wants these girls back? The way I see it that's 3 potential terrorists who have walked out of the UK. If they do turn up they should not be allowed back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk