Education visa.

Buddy went for the 90....gave him 15

...its the final curtain call for ed visas...

put a ring on that finger....or go home till your old....wise.....and 50....

Likeky got a 15 days under consideration stamp. On that day he will receive the balance of 90 days. Or, he never went to school, and did not know one single Thai word.

If you think I'm wrong, scan the stamp and post it.

Probably the school will give the rest to the immigration officials for "VIP service". Currently, getting an extension in Bangkok and Pattaya is very problematic. Most schools require extra money to give to the immigration officials. Otherwise, they give only 15 days or 1 month extensions. Chiang Mai is still the same though, 3 months for 1900.

It all depends on Immigration office and which school you're at.

Each office has a different way to crackdown,and each school been scrutinized, some get in immigration's black book and make their student pay for it.

At Ayutthaya, it was 1900B for my first extension (Nov), and 4500B for my second extension (Feb). Am I allowed to go to a different office (like Chaeng Wattana) next time to get my stamp?

You cannot go to a different immigration office. It has to be done at the office assigned for where you are going to school.

At Ayutthaya, it was 1900B for my first extension (Nov), and 4500B for my second extension (Feb). Am I allowed to go to a different office (like Chaeng Wattana) next time to get my stamp?

Why was it 4,500B? It's always been 1,900 for any extension.

Thanks UbonJoe, I guess I'm stuck paying this again for my next extension.

bbi1: it was 4500B because a tourist visa run will end up costing about the same. And there is no way to report them for corruption.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

bbi1: it was 4500B because a tourist visa run will end up costing about the same. And there is no way to report them for corruption.

Who was it that charged 4500Bht ?

An Immigration officer ?

Is not that there is no way, is that you don't want to do that and prefer to pay.