Australian graduates from Thai open university

Thaivisa News

For those who like to criticise him I wonder how many could even make it pass the first grade in a Thai school. I am sure not many are even fluent enough to do that. Congratulations on a job well done sir.

EVERYONE passes in Thai schools. Especially 1st grade.

I asked my daughter what did they did in English class at school. She told me the "teacher" just had them draw a picture. So yes I will critize the standards of thai educational institutions and laugh at anyone who boasts about a "Thai education" as if it is any kind of acheivement..

The only value for this guy getting an arts degree from a 3rd rate thai institution is in the novelty value. Even the Thai university engineering programs ain't much better either.

I see you have edited this post once already. Have another go at it will you please. There is nothing more annoying than someone complaining about the standard of education in Thailand and then can't even construct his own opinion properly. There is spell check. You are aware of that, aren't you? blink.png

Thanks for your advice. However my writing is pretty clear in it's message with or without spelling corrections. But I always enjoy to hear any counter argument. It seems you have different opinion? Or did you just want to make a meaningless point to prove something?

It's true Thai education is in dire straits with mandatory passing but that doesn't distract from the fact there are many bright students and some good schools and universities.

Fail exams at the good universities and you're out.

By the way, there's another error in your post, no need for the apostrophe in its.

It's true Thai education is in dire straits with mandatory passing but that doesn't distract from the fact there are many bright students and some good schools and universities.

Fail exams at the good universities and you're out.

By the way, there's another error in your post, no need for the apostrophe in its.

Yeah that apostrophe completely changes the meaning of the post. Did you seem to miss the dozen or so errors in the OP?