A girl wont leave my home

bkkheat

This can't be real, but if it is,

I have a few questions.....

1) have you stopped screwing her yet?

2)/do you not have the money to pay her, but keep screwing her anyway?

3)/did you think screwing her and not paying her was OK?

4)/have you met her brothers or her pimp yet?

5) have you brought in an interpreter yet?

6)/did you promise to pay her and then not?

7) do you think she is as stupid as you think?

8) do you know what happens to you if she calls in a police friend of hers?

9)/have you seen the inside of a thai prison yet?

10) why did you not pay her on your contract?

11)/do you not think that you have a contract?

12)/have you stopped screwing her yet?

13) do you expect to pass a paternity test?

14)/have you stopped screwing with your fellow posters yet

Final.

Here is how you do it, nicely

Without interpreter:

You and me, finit.

I go my home.

How many baht?

You can use fingers and hands as gesture

With interpreter:

1)/ you are sorry you lied to her and tried to screw her for free.

2) you think she very nice, but you have wife home, and she have new baby

3) you are sorry you lie, and you are the lowest of slimeballs in Thailand

4) you hope she find new foreign man, who not lie, not pay

5)/you hope she know, not all foreign man ,try to cheat Thai girl

Next:

How many baht?

• Like 2

totally agree with you.

This can't be real, but if it is,

I have a few questions.....

1) have you stopped screwing her yet?

2)/do you not have the money to pay her, but keep screwing her anyway?

3)/did you think screwing her and not paying her was OK?

4)/have you met her brothers or her pimp yet?

5) have you brought in an interpreter yet?

6)/did you promise to pay her and then not?

7) do you think she is as stupid as you think?

8) do you know what happens to you if she calls in a police friend of hers?

9)/have you seen the inside of a thai prison yet?

10) why did you not pay her on your contract?

11)/do you not think that you have a contract?

12)/have you stopped screwing her yet?

13) do you expect to pass a paternity test?

14)/have you stopped screwing with your fellow posters yet

Final.

Here is how you do it, nicely

Without interpreter:

You and me, finit.
I go my home.
How many baht?

You can use fingers and hands as gesture

With interpreter:

1)/ you are sorry you lied to her and tried to screw her for free.

2) you think she very nice, but you have wife home, and she have new baby

3) you are sorry you lie, and you are the lowest of slimeballs in Thailand

4) you hope she find new foreign man, who not lie, not pay

5)/you hope she know, not all foreign man ,try to cheat Thai girl

Next:

How many baht?

• Like 1

it's all about priorities.

i live 2 lives: here and there. both have goods sides, both have bad sides.

when in thailand i don't drink wine. when in the west i don't drink ... leo wink.png

i don't do the whoring there nor here so that issue is a non-event. in the west my housing is free, in thailand i pay 5000B (furnished house) + water /wifi / elec.

in the west i pay 20-40 euro for a restaurant meal including (glass of) wine. in thailand i pay 250B for decent (thai) restaurant including beer. the latter would cost me 30 euro in the west. conclusion: i don't eat thai in the west wink.png

as for the nosepicking: in thailand everything is al fresco (openly in your face). i don't wanna know what happens in the kitchens of restaurants in the west. i've heard too many stories... haha.

as for the smiling: i don't assign any value to it. it has been discussed so often yet. it's an asian thing. i'm not asian. next please.

i agree in full that quality-western-live in thailand is overpriced. i stay clear from it and treat myself when i'm in the west.

oh and as for the women, i'm not interested in Thai women (at least not for now). never came here with that factor in mind. maybe when i'm old and lonely. maybe.

I learned today that the traditional Thai tree is called, "The Golden Shower Tree".

Don't Google it.

Edited by EmptyHead

Its my boss, not me. He asked me what to do, so I posted his situation on here to see if anyone has had this happen to them before.

He has given her until Sunday to find another place to stay.

The guy has got a FREE maid and he is asking er to leave???... Thats stupid!

Send her over to my place. I am sure my wife could use some help with the house work here.

I'm glad I am not the only guy who encountered this problem.

My Thai GF then took things to the next level on taking a razor blade and cutting her forehead and then went to the hospital where Thai police were called.

Besides causing me problems, the hospital staff analyzed the cut and said it was not abuse as there was no bruising on the sides of the cut.

My Thai GF said to Thai police that she would dismiss all charges for $150K BHT.

Thai police then threw her in jail and told here to never return to me.

My Thai GF was gone but I had to pay Thai police for their services.

Summary --- if you have a Thai GF, don't allow her to live with you. Pay for an apartment for her,...

If the relationship goes South, what is your exit plan (you are your Thai GF's cash cow)?

One should know both side of story. Did they have any agreement? Was he suppose to pay certain amount of money etc? Usually the problem is that if she does not have a job then she expect to get some money or gold etc to support herself, child, family etc. If have a job then she may just want a partner. This will also not work if the age different is too much. How old is she and he?

So I think if they did not have any agreement he should discuss it with her and he should record it their conversation so if she call police etc then he has some prof. If the room is rented then just move out

I'm glad I am not the only guy who encountered this problem.

My Thai GF then took things to the next level on taking a razor blade and cutting her forehead and then went to the hospital where Thai police were called.

Besides causing me problems, the hospital staff analyzed the cut and said it was not abuse as there was no bruising on the sides of the cut.

My Thai GF said to Thai police that she would dismiss all charges for $150K BHT.

Thai police then threw her in jail and told here to never return to me.

My Thai GF was gone but I had to pay Thai police for their services.

Summary --- if you have a Thai GF, don't allow her to live with you. Pay for an apartment for her,...

If the relationship goes South, what is your exit plan (you are your Thai GF's cash cow)?

how long did they keep her in jail for?

Im at his place now, she is mopping the floor, the dishes are next.

I think my shoes need to be polished too, I wonder if he can ask her to do that too.

Im at his place now, s he is mopping the floor, the dishes are next.
I think my shoes need to be polished too, I wonder if he she can ask her him to do that too.

Burp and fart like a red neck mountain man and she'll leave, tried and true method....

Doesn't work, have been doing that for years, only brings bad habits to the kids who do it too now, wife still there...

Doesn't work, have been doing that for years, only brings bad habits to the kids who do it too now, wife still there does it too...

Alternatively to all these suggestions, you could just grow some balls.

Pick her up and throw her out. Simples.

Indeed. After about six months finally got fed up with a girl. Threw all her stuff out the door. 'Gently' placed her outside, closed the door and locked it from the inside. She snuffled and sniffled all night outside the door. Next day I took her to town, found a cheap room for her, paid the rent for three months, gave her a few thousand baht and told her I never wanted to see her again. Another time after a week a girl's low life friends started hanging around my house. At 04:00 I got really tired of it. Packed her into my car and took her back to where I found her and dumped her out on the street. No compensation this time. Take the advice and grow some balls. Learn from the experience and don't take bar girls into your house for more than a day or two.

• Like 1

Its my boss, not me. He asked me what to do, so I posted his situation on here to see if anyone has had this happen to them before.

He has given her until Sunday to find another place to stay.

You should advise your boss to buy her a bar in Hua Hin. Then we can merge this thread with the other thread and all the crazies could be together in one place.

• Like 2

Learn from the experience and don't take bar girls into your house for more than a day or two.

Never take bargirls in to your house/apartment AT ALL. Aside from the dangers mentioned here of her not leaving or causing some type of problem, you look like a scumbag to all your neighbors by bringing home hookers all the time.

Just get a cheap hotel room for the night.

I do this with even 'normal' girls until I get to know them. It is dangerous bringing strangers in to your home. Too many of the chicks that go after farang are bat**** crazy

• Like 2

Something to be proud of. When i see the words Ting Tong spoken by a foreigner it is easy to tell much of your Thailand experience has been learned in a bar. Next time ask a bar girl if there is such a word in the Thai language. Foreigners speaking bar Thai just shows low class. Sorry to tell you. Not trying to hurt your feeling but try leaving the bar from time to time.

<deleted.

Iv'e had half the bargirls from a certain bar back in my loom

DP25 likely one of the smartest guys on Thaivisa. You might wish to have a chat with Mr. Toad and his bar buddies. They might learn something but i doubt it.

Uhhh I don't date bar girls and was recommending others don't bring them to their home.

I speak, read, and write Thai and am young. I don't have a problem meeting normal girls, every girl I've dated in Thailand has had a real job or has been a university student.

I don't bring ANYONE to my home until I know them well. I wouldn't bring a bargirl to my home at all.

No you look like a scumbag to many Thais . Don,t kid yourself thinking my Thai bar girl girlfriend or wife no one will ever notice she is or once was a hooker. Only low class foreigners date and marry these women. If you not capable of dating a normal Thai woman one that does not lie, cheat, steal , is loyal and does not ask for gold, new car, new home. i want, i want i want. You look like a low class fool and no good Thai wants anything to do with you. Learn the Thai language but most of all don,t be a pussy and learn to say NO, NO and NO means NO! They are bat crazy because of the grossness of many of the foreigners they are forced to deal with. Perhaps good for a toss in the bed , pay them, show them the door and lock it. 99.999 % percent are not worth getting involved with. That is if you have a brain that is working.

Learn from the experience and don't take bar girls into your house for more than a day or two.

Never take bargirls in to your house/apartment AT ALL. Aside from the dangers mentioned here of her not leaving or causing some type of problem, you look like a scumbag to all your neighbors by bringing home hookers all the time.

Just get a cheap hotel room for the night.

I do this with even 'normal' girls until I get to know them. It is dangerous bringing strangers in to your home. Too many of the chicks that go after farang are bat**** crazy