Need a hotel with office table in Pattaya

inventorinthailand

Not an agent but have found it a great place to work and hang out... with good coffee, banana shakes and croque monsieurs! They have game nights on Fridays and Sundays (beer available) and as I'm only at Theppasit it's not that far and provides an alternative place to hold meetings unrelated to my office

Not an agent but have found it a great place to work and hang out... with good coffee, banana shakes and croque monsieurs! They have game nights on Fridays and Sundays (beer available) and as I'm only at Theppasit it's not that far and provides an alternative place to hold meetings unrelated to my office

Me neither is an agent. I'm providing a temporary support for our Thai customer, who have tried to get me a WP but failed as I'm not employed by them, but by their supplier abroad. So I would prefer to have my "office" in my hotel room to keep a low profile as no WP is available.

• 4 months later...

Courtyard by Marriott in South Pattaya. Nice rooms with large desk. Free WiFi if member of their Marriott Rewards program. Free sign up. Senior rates from about 1,600 to 1955 Thb night. Do flexible dates on their website Marriott.com. Free parking. Nice swimming pool and fitness room. Breakfast buffet added 500Thb night for 2 persons only if chosen at reservation.

Edited by travelerjim

• 2 weeks later...