Football Smilie!

agsnowdon

Do you think TV should add a Football Smilie?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey to TV.

I would love to be able to add a football smilie or 2 straight from TV and was wondering what you think?

If I get a good resonse I shall put this forward to forum susport or the right people to try and get it sorted.

This is only abit of fun but like I say if I get a good response I say "lets try get a smilie or 2"

Cheers

Ash :o

Edited by agsnowdon

sport-smiley-019.gif

Something like this would be great but like nice and clear like the TV ones!

sriracha john

You must be joking :o or American LOL :D Thats game's called rugby but for wimps lol, but that's another topic on its own!!!

But I spose we couldn't have one smilie without the other no discrmination on this forum!

Edited by agsnowdon

sport-smiley-019.gif

sriracha john

You must be joking :o or American LOL :D Thats game's called rugby but for wimps lol, but that's another topic on its own!!!

But I spose we couldn't have one smilie without the other no discrmination on this forum!

oh ok, when I saw the thread title "football smilie" I presumed you meant the sport of football. I keep forgetting you guys call that "soccer" game thingy, "football," too. It's amazing to me how many people get that name wrong... football, I mean. There's really nothing outside of the NFL or NCAA that qualifies for the term.

sport-smiley-019.gif

sriracha john

You must be joking :D or American LOL :D Thats game's called rugby but for wimps lol, but that's another topic on its own!!!

oh ok, when I saw the thread title "football smilie" I presumed you meant the sport of football. I keep forgetting you guys call that "soccer" game thingy, "football," too. It's amazing to me how many people get that name wrong... football, I mean. There's really nothing outside of the NFL or NCAA that qualifies for the term.

gosh... no responses after over 2 hours of this post.

I do a lousy impersonation of a troll, don't I? :D

I've failed miserably at trying to goat a reaction out of someone.... :D

I'm just no good at trolling.... post-9005-1156696114.gif

sorry for even trying...

and thanks to everyone for NOT responding to my utter nonsense.

:o

from the german site: greensmilies.com

post-4641-1156693976.gif

post-4641-1156694005.gif

post-4641-1156694083.gif

post-4641-1156694572.gif

post-4641-1156694587.gif

post-4641-1156694606.gif

God, I really do have too much time on my hands lately :D

How do you use them....? I just downloaded them al to my desktop and had to delete them all, one by one.... :D I've never used any before, so never come accross it.

sport-smiley-019.gif

sriracha john

You must be joking :D or American LOL :D Thats game's called rugby but for wimps lol, but that's another topic on its own!!!

sorry for even trying...

No worries big man..... :D

redrus

from the german site: greensmilies.com

post-4641-1156693976.gif

post-4641-1156694005.gif

post-4641-1156694083.gif

post-4641-1156694572.gif

post-4641-1156694587.gif

post-4641-1156694606.gif

God, I really do have too much time on my hands lately :o

These would be cool, any chance of something like this getting added to TV?? Would be nicer in yellow too. Don't want much hey!

Edited by agsnowdon

sport-smiley-019.gif

sriracha john

sorry for even trying...

YW welcome lol

sorry for even trying...

Hey SJ,

Get used to it, in the early days I kicked of on the Football/Soccer debate saying the only thing called football was Rugby Union, nary a reply either, I thought they just thought that I needed locking up, and not worthy of a response.

I guess it hasn't changed.

Moss

These would be cool, any chance of something like this getting added to TV?? Would be nicer in yellow too. Don't want much hey!

Nice of you to think of the Yellow of Oxford.

Moss

Or second thoughts maybe blue will be better :o

You have to add them in as attachments to get them to show. Pick the ones you like best and we'll get george or huski to figure something out.

i like ALL of them sbk. But if we have limits, the Red and Yellow cards would be best IMO. We could also use them if someone says something "out of order" :o:D

You have to add them in as attachments to get them to show. Pick the ones you like best and we'll get george or huski to figure something out.

i like ALL of them sbk. But if we have limits, the Red and Yellow cards would be best IMO. We could also use them if someone says something "out of order" :o:D

I think they're all great too. Could we add them all ????

If I had to choose it would be red and yellow cards and the single header one. But as you shown us them all how can we go without lol.

Edited by agsnowdon