Can any Singaporeans working in Thailand please help?

paully

One of my former students in Thailand is now reading for a Masters' degree at NIDA in Bangkok and as part of her studies is doing a survey on Singaporeans working in Thailand. She would be most grateful to anyone who would be kind enough to complete a survey she has designed for her studies (open the link below). She has commented as follows:

"I am doing research about factors affecting Singaporean engagement in organizations located in Thailand.

This survey is developed fas part of my Master Degree Program in HROD (Human Resource and Organization Development) at School of Human Resource Development, NIDA. It is a part of a research team on Employee Engagement in ASEAN people working with Thai companies.

The survey will be used as a diagnosis tool for organizational development. Responding to this survey will not be linked in any way to you directly and the results will be kept confidentially. Please would you kindly answer the survey truthfully to benefit organizational support improvement."

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Emo-meterinASEAN

Thank you so much to anyone completing the survey. She is a good and conscientious student and your help is much appreciated!