selling teak tree question

my wife has a farm in ubon ratchathani area and a couple of teak trees have fallen in the klong due to erosion, the third one is about 2 meters from suffering the

same fate my missus says just now it is too difficult to get permission to sell and it might take 2 years to get it although i am only trying to salvage something that

is a scarce and valuable resource, any of you guys know what we should do next legally i mean..

regards scotty

i would suggest you recover said trees get them sawn into usable sizes ie building timber

stash them away in a dry secure location leave them for about 1 year then you can consider selling or using

that way you are not selling new cut trees which if done can cause problems fingers in pies

i would suggest you recover said trees get them sawn into usable sizes ie building timber

stash them away in a dry secure location leave them for about 1 year then you can consider selling or using

that way you are not selling new cut trees which if done can cause problems fingers in pies

Thats what the locales do.

Thats what the locales do.

unfortunately the trees are in a klong inside a village, too many prying eyes and ready to stab people in the back

scotty

my wife has a farm in ubon ratchathani area and a couple of teak trees have fallen in the klong due to erosion,

. Perhaps the community needs to address the erosion problem, why is it eroding it's banks so much.

It surely must be carrying a large volume of water or it's been cut through unsuitable soil??? Either ways it's either terrible inefficient or a problem that will continue .

my wife has a farm in ubon ratchathani area and a couple of teak trees have fallen in the klong due to erosion,

. Perhaps the community needs to address the erosion problem, why is it eroding it's banks so much.

It surely must be carrying a large volume of water or it's been cut through unsuitable soil??? Either ways it's either terrible inefficient or a problem that will continue .

OK fix the erosion problem then what do you suggest replant the trees

so now the question is how do you recover your trees without anybody seeing ??sorry dont know

i think my first reply covered the question of how to cut and store before sale

I reckon wait for worldcup some event will glue everyone to the box sooner or later :)