Execution calls for Melbourne man Peter Gerard Scully accused of depraved acts in the Philippines

webfact

This guy needs to live to 100. But every day needs to wake up in a small cell with about 20-30 other people. Their mail needs to be checked and restrictions on contacts. This guy needs to stay in prison for the term of his life. The torture of putting young people thru depraved acts stays with those people for the rest of their lives, By keeping him alive and in prison, he may experience the range of emotions he put victims thru.

Just my view: Capital punishment can be the easy way out.

Yeah....but this guy did despicable things to order!

I prefer death for him, so that he is gone from this world. But if that is not possible, then punishment, not just simple incarceration. He should serve as an example.

Perhaps Phillipine's vilest prison.... but to be raped by the biggest, most violent disease-ridden crims in that prison. Every day. And then be deprived of any medical treatment. And if he recovers, raped again.

I'm not a violent person, but his crimes sicken and sadden me to the depths of my soul and I hate him.

This guy needs to live to 100. But every day needs to wake up in a small cell with about 20-30 other people. Their mail needs to be checked and restrictions on contacts. This guy needs to stay in prison for the term of his life. The torture of putting young people thru depraved acts stays with those people for the rest of their lives, By keeping him alive and in prison, he may experience the range of emotions he put victims thru.

Just my view: Capital punishment can be the easy way out.

The problem with this attitude is that within a few years he, like his two fellow Australians, will claim "he has seen the light, and is a reformed character." and liberals will demand his release - and probably get it!

Dont forget corrupt officials allowing it to go on, for a fee

Yes, usually they are just let off with a wrist slap if even that.

Police were told a Cabinet minister and prominent MPs were abusing children 26 years ago at a block of luxury flats used by politicians but nothing was done, a senior MP revealed yesterday.

Fears of a cover-up of an Establishment paedophile ring deepened last night as an MP said he handed over evidence in 1988 of ‘abuse parties’ at Dolphin Square and other London locations, but an investigation was shelved by Scotland Yard

Two retired detectives have reportedly backed claims that young boys were murdered by politicians at paedophile orgies.

The claims, said to be in new written statements handed to the Metropolitan Police, have emerged just a week after a witness called 'Nick' claimed he saw a Tory MP throttle a 12-year-old boy to death.

Scotland Yard has already confirmed it is examining a 'possible homicide' committed 30 years ago by a paedophile ring whose ranks included senior Establishment figures.

The revelation came as the Home Secretary Theresa May admitted the recent spate of child abuse allegations were only the 'tip of the iceberg'.

CL...All depends on how quick the capital punshment is carried out.

Why do it quickly to scum like this? A simple bullet to the head is too

good for this whatever you wanna call him.So is lehal injection IMO.

Stripped naked & getting 100 strokes of the Cat ONine Tails daily is a

good start...Then again...prison in the PI with nasty cons who also

have daughters on the outside may not be a bad idea...as long as

the warden doesn't stick him in solitary. He can be everybody's "hole"

until they tire of him.

It’s only my view, Sunshine.

Prisoners like this are usually segregated from the main population.

They put this guy charged with raping kids in a cell with another guy. This was at Silverwater Remand Centre a few years back. The guy only lasted about half an hour and was killed. The cellmate was charged with his murder. This guy was in for stealing cars. Don't know what happened to the guy charged with murder.

My job was to interview people incarcerated, who were ready to come out and live in supported accommodation. Their criteria for being accepted was that they had no violent crime and wanted to stay off drugs and alcohol. We had some good success with people.

It’s not the job of the Goal population to eradicate people from society, as someone has to pay.

I don’t know if you have been in the cells of many goals in Australia, but I didn't think much of them. I meet a couple of people that had been in goals overseas. They didn't share glowing accounts of them.

Goal for the rest of your natural life is not a walk in the park.

Usually it takes many years and loads of state money to execute a person. Some figures from the US range in $1-3 million; usually at the mid to upper level. The cost of incarceration for the rest of life can be a lot cheaper.

Again just my view and experience, which is different to the hang-em high approach.

These types of crime sicken me. I have no time for people that commit these types of crime.

• Like 2

That the behaviour is evil cannot be disputed. However, I'm not sure that those ordering this 'service' as "pay for view" are not equally bad or even worse. Who would request a year old baby to be whipped with a belt and pay money to watch. Almost defies belief that such people exist.

I really disagree.

Some pervert likes to see a baby whipped. Another one likes to see a child raped. Another pervert wants to see xxxxx.

This monster DID IT ALL for them, on demand!!!!!

I DO agree with you that it defies belief that such people exist.

Gosh we are all judges, aren't we.

Is this because he is a white man in Asia? What about all the Asians who facilitate the abuse of children? There are a damned sight more than there are white people doing that.

As usual, though, all Thai Visa users are so vocal about the white man.

How about all this bile towards the vast, vast majority of child sex abusers here, who, like in our own countries, are the indigenous population?

Pathetic.

CL...All depends on how quick the capital punshment is carried out.

Why do it quickly to scum like this? A simple bullet to the head is too

good for this whatever you wanna call him.So is lehal injection IMO.

Stripped naked & getting 100 strokes of the Cat ONine Tails daily is a

good start...Then again...prison in the PI with nasty cons who also

have daughters on the outside may not be a bad idea...as long as

the warden doesn't stick him in solitary. He can be everybody's "hole"

until they tire of him.

It’s only my view, Sunshine.

Prisoners like this are usually segregated from the main population.

They put this guy charged with raping kids in a cell with another guy. This was at Silverwater Remand Centre a few years back. The guy only lasted about half an hour and was killed. The cellmate was charged with his murder. This guy was in for stealing cars. Don't know what happened to the guy charged with murder.

My job was to interview people incarcerated, who were ready to come out and live in supported accommodation. Their criteria for being accepted was that they had no violent crime and wanted to stay off drugs and alcohol. We had some good success with people.

It’s not the job of the Goal population to eradicate people from society, as someone has to pay.

I don’t know if you have been in the cells of many goals in Australia, but I didn't think much of them. I meet a couple of people that had been in goals overseas. They didn't share glowing accounts of them.

Goal for the rest of your natural life is not a walk in the park.

Usually it takes many years and loads of state money to execute a person. Some figures from the US range in $1-3 million; usually at the mid to upper level. The cost of incarceration for the rest of life can be a lot cheaper.

Again just my view and experience, which is different to the hang-em high approach.

These types of crime sicken me. I have no time for people that commit these types of crime.

I respect your views Chris I really do. However this type of entity doesn't deserve

prison in my way of thinking and neither do the clients he had. Just what type of

punishment would fit the crime is unknown to me...I'm not a cop, never was nor

a lawyer. Then again I'm not a bleeding heart liberal who disapproves of the

death penalty. Again, to me anyway, a quick painless death for this scum is just

too easy. I hope you read the SMH articles on him...that's not good reading but

necessary I reckon.

One question for you concerning a similar case, however said case is quite

different....

Ali Ali....How in the hell was he allowed out of prison in the first place and

lastly how was he allowed to obtain a passport?

If you're unfamiliar with this very violent crim just Google his name...you'll get

filled in quickly.

As for Scully...give him a room with lots of inmates in there...that's my opinion

& I'm stickin to it. I don't care if he lasts 5 minutes or less.

• Like 1

I was going to read the above before my addition, but I can add anything to what has been said . Yes a bullet to the head is too quick, make a miserable example of this nasty creature. Keep reminding people of what he has done and show some sort of misery that he should now get. Not ' Remember that bloke, what happened to him '

Not much I can't abide but hurting kids is the lowest........... , what a way to get yer rocks off !! Hope he dies in pain.

Is this because he is a white man in Asia? What about all the Asians who facilitate the abuse of children? There are a damned sight more than there are white people doing that.

How about all this bile towards the vast, vast majority of child sex abusers here, who, like in our own countries, are the indigenous population?

Pathetic.

I haven't seen a single post trying to bring any particular religion or race in to this thread.

So, who cares if he's white, yellow or brown, male or female or what ever da fa..

So not quite sure what you're referring to?

Pathetic, yeap coffee1.gif

Edited by JoeLing
  • Like 1

I do not agree with capital punishment but I respect the
laws and sovereignty of other countries and it's not up to
me or my government to meddle in other countries laws
and punishments.

My view as to the punishment of this type of people would
be "Same for same but keep him alive for long time".

What some one else mentioned was costs to the tax payer.

I believe society should pay whatever it costs to keep such
people alive for a long time in order to get loads of daily
punishments, "same for same but a long time"

Pathetic.

Why so defensive (nervous)? ohmy.png

Anyway, it's "so vocal" b/c it's a white perp committing this heinous acts in Asia. You would see the same had (not likely) an East Asian man done this in Europe.

I see the words "accused" and "allegedly" in the report, wouldn't it be a good idea to have him actually convicted before we decide how to kill the guy?

OK, so it reads like he's the devil himself, but I'm sure we can all think of people wrongfully accused.

I see the words "accused" and "allegedly" in the report, wouldn't it be a good idea to have him actually convicted before we decide how to kill the guy?

OK, so it reads like he's the devil himself, but I'm sure we can all think of people wrongfully accused.

Ok, I guess that's fair enough, so, on behalf of all my fellow death-or severe-punishment wishers...... IF proven guilty, let him yada yada yada....

• Like 1

Consider if you will that a lot of this kind of thing is highly exaggerated. Yes, what was described in this new story defies all humanity but the stories are often sensationalized to get the kind of powerful emotional reactions you are providing to this anti-trafficking industry. Your remarks, and I hope mine but fat chance for mine, will be picked up and used to attack trafficking around the world in ways you may not agree with.

Currently two Swedish men - Solemo & Sederholm - are in Philippine prison for life for operating a cyber sex business. Note: I did say LIFE. They were arrested in 2009 but cyber sex did not become illegal until 2012. All women were over 18 according to a police report but NGO news reports said there were minors. All women, 19 of them as I recall, were sent to a rehab center and they tried to escape. One woman - only one out of 18 - said she was forced to strip in front of a camera making this a trafficking case. These women preferred cyber sex to prostitution. The other women think that single witness in court was an NGO plant. But the men are still serving their life sentence. Below is a FaceBook site the "victims" participate in called "Release the Five". It is their issue that deserves support too.

See: https://www.facebook.com/everybodyneedsfreedom

I have read the SMH article. What has made me even sicker is the number of people involved in this terrible thing. Check these out (these are copy/pasted from the article) :

*clients from across the globe paid to live-stream videos of children being tortured and sexually abused as per their requests.

*"Voices of young girls aged one to seven performing sexual acts with older women were also among those uploaded by the group of Scully," she said.

*Police allege that Mr Scully was operating his business with the help of four foreigners who they are trying to track down.

*Mr Scully also employed a number of young Filipinos who worked in a room with a bank of computers.

Let's hope these people will be punished too !

As for Scully, give him life in prison, with no chance of parole !

Gee, I'm glad I don't live in Aussie land. Would not like seeing my tax dollar going to a prison to support feeding and guarding these scum bags, or for that matter any of his peers. In the USA, the prison capital of the world, we have over 1.5 million people behind bars, each one getting their three meals a day. and I mean good meals at that. Coffee, milk, fruit, veggies, meat, spuds, salad, and a few Oreo cookies.

Back at the Dormitories, Color TV. to watch, books from the library, arts and craft item. Gee, its no wonder we're. going broke........and some punishment their getting! Maybe we should advertise it in Mexico so all of those illegals can check right in, and skip the Border Patrol Routine!

Consider if you will that a lot of this kind of thing is highly exaggerated. Yes, what was described in this new story defies all humanity but the stories are often sensationalized to get the kind of powerful emotional reactions you are providing to this anti-trafficking industry. Your remarks, and I hope mine but fat chance for mine, will be picked up and used to attack trafficking around the world in ways you may not agree with.

Currently two Swedish men - Solemo & Sederholm - are in Philippine prison for life for operating a cyber sex business. Note: I did say LIFE. They were arrested in 2009 but cyber sex did not become illegal until 2012. All women were over 18 according to a police report but NGO news reports said there were minors. All women, 19 of them as I recall, were sent to a rehab center and they tried to escape. One woman - only one out of 18 - said she was forced to strip in front of a camera making this a trafficking case. These women preferred cyber sex to prostitution. The other women think that single witness in court was an NGO plant. But the men are still serving their life sentence. Below is a FaceBook site the "victims" participate in called "Release the Five". It is their issue that deserves support too.

See: https://www.facebook.com/everybodyneedsfreedom

Play with fire!......you get burnt!

If bringing back death penalty to the Philippines (which I strongly oppose), then it must be applied to locals as well....... Thousands of cruel killings happen in the Phils every year, of which you will never hear as they take place at poor areas or being performed by death brigades of "influental people"

Just put him in prison as a normal prisoner.

Won't last a week

The inmates have some special treats for these subhumans

seems that many TV members here would approve of this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2981515/Justice-Indian-style-Angry-mob-breaks-prison-kidnaps-man-accused-raping-student-stripping-naked-dragging-four-miles-beating-death-street.html