Execution calls for Melbourne man Peter Gerard Scully accused of depraved acts in the Philippines

webfact

Regardless legal or illegal, they used other people, and bodies for their own personal gain. whether it be on a street corner,

or cyber internet in a sneezy coffee shop. Anybody's daughter could possibly get tangled in these websites. Pimping is the

lowest form of leaching. They not only attract young unsuspecting girls, but tactics such as induction of illegal drugs to

induce addiction, keeps these girls at bay for future uses, with no possible way of escape on their own. A tragedy of it own making.

Gee, I'm glad I don't live in Aussie land. Would not like seeing my tax dollar going to a prison to support feeding and guarding these scum bags, or for that matter any of his peers. In the USA, the prison capital of the world, we have over 1.5 million people behind bars, each one getting their three meals a day. and I mean good meals at that. Coffee, milk, fruit, veggies, meat, spuds, salad, and a few Oreo cookies.

Back at the Dormitories, Color TV. to watch, books from the library, arts and craft item. Gee, its no wonder we're. going broke........and some punishment their getting! Maybe we should advertise it in Mexico so all of those illegals can check right in, and skip the Border Patrol Routine!

In Aussie land they get all that but private rooms, with tv, fridges etc, cable TV, internet and can study for degrees at taxpayer expense and they have no obligation to pay back the costs of thier degrees like law abiding citizens must do by law.

I consider myself relatively unshakable when it come to the depths of human depravity........ But this story has messed with my head. How could anyone do this, not just him but the individuals paying to watch. beyond words for me.

I do think the death penalty is too good for those involved, those with knowledge of what was going on are all as guilty as he is! Why should they be allowed to just bow out........No way!

I'm deadly serious when I say they should be made to suffer, not by the hands of the justice system, but by the hands of each other. The whole lot of them should be put in an enclose and deprived of everything that could give comfort. Only 25% of the total food requirements is given daily and that will continue as they turn on each other and start killing each other for food...........That could be 'pay per view' and the funds generated could be used to find more of these creatures.

I like your last proposal. Nice.

It would be good to watch big brother style and income from the show would make enough money to pay for the incaserTion.

Death should be slowly inflicted on low life by other low life. Nice

Gee, I'm glad I don't live in Aussie land. Would not like seeing my tax dollar going to a prison to support feeding and guarding these scum bags, or for that matter any of his peers. In the USA, the prison capital of the world, we have over 1.5 million people behind bars, each one getting their three meals a day. and I mean good meals at that. Coffee, milk, fruit, veggies, meat, spuds, salad, and a few Oreo cookies.

Back at the Dormitories, Color TV. to watch, books from the library, arts and craft item. Gee, its no wonder we're. going broke........and some punishment their getting! Maybe we should advertise it in Mexico so all of those illegals can check right in, and skip the Border Patrol Routine!

In Aussie land they get all that but private rooms, with tv, fridges etc, cable TV, internet and can study for degrees at taxpayer expense and they have no obligation to pay back the costs of thier degrees like law abiding citizens must do by law.

Meanwhile Australian diggers that fought in wars live on the poverty line.

Australian pollies have dropped the ball, the country is being steered by PC crapp and minority groups.

Australia needs a revolution to pull itself out of such a steep dive. Once a great nation has been anally raped and the rape funded by the normal folk who seem helpless to stop it.

Death penalty should be for all paedophiles.

Agreed. Nothing good comes from a rock spider. They should be bundled up and shipped to Isis ..... Hold on a second, wasn't Moh a rock spider ? Errrr

Edited by neverdie