Motor Show deals

Barontt

I'm looking to buy a new car but my wife is telling me to wait a while and buy the car at the Motor show coming in a few weeks.

Based on your experience, what type of deal can I expect to get at the show? Are the terms generally much better than what I can get from a dealer now?

Thanks.

Indeed, most manufacturers save their best promotions for the Motor Show/Expo.

That's not to say a shrewd negotiator wouldn't be able to equal the deals on offer at some other time, but it's a no brainer to get a good deal at the show.

That's not to say a shrewd negotiator wouldn't be able to equal the deals on offer at some other time, but it's a no brainer to get a good deal at the show.

Thanks, you confirmed what my wife said. (Not that I ever doubt her.)

Looking to buy a small SUV, like the Mitsubishi Panjero, Isuzu MU-X, or the like. Cars are incredibly expensive here in Thailand.

Looking to buy a small SUV, like the Mitsubishi Panjero, Isuzu MU-X, or the like. Cars are incredibly expensive here in Thailand.

Pajero and MU-X small? Hardly. If you want small or at least smaller, a Honda CRV or Chev Captiva.

Pajero and MU-X small? Hardly. If you want small or at least smaller, a Honda CRV or Chev Captiva.

I already checked out the Pajero and MU-X, and they are right-sized for me. I thought that the regular SUVs were bigger, but I guess I was mistaken.

Thanks.

Huh? Incredibly expensive?? (EDIT - troll / flaming)

The real popular cars dont get much of a deal at the show. No big savings for cars like Jazz or Yaris

And pickups? I really need to buy ,probably an Isuzu, and quickly as only got a motorbike just now . The deals on offer at dealerships are hardly inspiring and if it's unlikely to be much better I've no desire to make an all day trip into bangkok and back and waste 3 more weeks without proper transport.

The real popular cars dont get much of a deal at the show. No big savings for cars like Jazz or Yaris

And pickups? I really need to buy ,probably an Isuzu, and quickly as only got a motorbike just now . The deals on offer at dealerships are hardly inspiring and if it's unlikely to be much better I've no desire to make an all day trip into bangkok and back and waste 3 more weeks without proper transport.

You should be able to expect some aggressive campaigns from Isuzu, in light of the new Hilux launch.