Used HDD for PC

Rost

Hello,

I am looking for used HDD. Big size for PC.

Unfortunately seller in your local stores do not understand the term "use" and "second-hand"

Is there a chance that there is such a proposal?

51O4TXs8rZL.jpg

You mean 3 1/2" or capacity "large"? Most people use until failure/marginal and they should be destroyed then to prevent others reading data - but am sure some people might have something for sale but probably more likely a computer repair shot than a retail shop as with cost of new drive in the range of most expect not much profit in sell of a used drive of questionable remaining life.

Yes, you right, I mean 3.5" size and large disk. It's cost effective and I use it in a video editing project.

During the check I completely destroy all the information by ethical reason. I am professional in IT, so I know how to check disk to buy it without risks.

If you want to risk buying such a thing which is second hand here in thailand good luck my friend.

Many sellers especially from within china offer 2 tb or higher for sale at ridiculously low prices,with many offerering free shipping.google hdd china or e-bay is your safest bet.

Your image is a NAS harddrive and if that is what you need forget secondhand and get new.

If that was just a random photo then misleading by a professional in IT.

The only time I have ever considered a second hand HDD here is post floods when disks cost more than gold.

They are used until they die and if being sold, normally sold at new prices or higher (typical Thai second hand) or close to death. Buy cheap, get cheap, pay again.