Police officer accused of love-triangle jealousy rage

Thaivisa News

Trat: – A woman has filed a complaint charging a police inspector for physical assault triggered by jealousy after seeing his girlfriend falling for her.

After lodging the complaint at KhlongYai police station, Neranchala Phetphloy, 21, told reporters that the police inspector led a group of four to five thugs to attack her at her game shop in Mueang Trat district.

The police inspector also wielded a gun to threaten her to keep away from his girlfriend, she said.

She said she was talking to her newly-met girlfriend, known as Bew, in the upstairs bed room while a few customers remained at the shop on Sunday’s night.

Suddenly about three to four men entered the shop ordering the customers to clear out. Two rushed to her bedroom and asked Bew to leave. One held her at gunpoint.

The other two men later entered the room and started punching and kicking her, she said, noting one man calling another as inspector “Bae”.

Bae warned her to stop seeing his girlfriend, she said. After the men left, she called her parents who took her for medical checks and treatments at the provincial hospital.

She said she could later identified Bae as KhlongYai police inspector Lt Colonel Dusit Wongpraikorn.

She said she did not know that her girl Bew, whom she met two weeks previously, was also Dusit’s girlfriend.

The victim’s mother Kanchana Srithumsaid the family wanted justice because she saw the inspector as abusing his position as law enforcement officer to bully an innocent woman.

Trat police chiefMaj General WaratchaiSrirattanawuthi said he would ensure a fair investigation for the victim and the accused.

This is immensely important Thai news.

Yes, it's an important news item. Most people will understand that.

It's also a "for once" news item, in which most people will say, "For once let the police do their job properly and bring justice to the victimised."

• Like 2

slow day, right ? every day, the list with HOT NEWS is getting longer and longer

And every day there are more posters making comments like this. Last time I checked, there was no obligation to read every post on TV; just ignore the items that upset you so.

• Like 2

The Thai officer sounds like a true man ... macho macho man ... he wants to be a macho man

Pretty sad that he is a BIB and even sadder that he took backup to intimidate / harrass / assault a girl

Maybe his actions explain she is changing teams ... 555

• Like 1

This is immensely important Thai news.

The alleged organised intimidation and assault of a woman by police officers actually is important.

Yes. In most countries it would be shocking and scandalous. It's bad enough that a policeman would do this- but it's possible that some of the "thugs" are policemen too. That anyone could see this abuse of power as unimportant is amazing and a sad indictment on the way they see society.

• Like 1

Thai Cop Suspended for Beating Girlfriend's Suspected Lover
By Khaosod English

14259809301425981012l.jpg
Neranchala Petchploy, 21, shows her injuries to the press, 9 March 2015.

TRAT — A high-ranking police officer in Trat province is under criminal investigation for allegedly assaulting a woman in a jealous rage.

Neranchala Petchploy, 21, told police yesterday that she was beaten and threatened at gunpoint by Pol.Lt.Col. Dusit Pongpraikorn, an officer at Klong Yai Police Station, at her home on the night of 9 March.

Neranchala said she was overseeing her internet cafe, which located on the ground floor of her residence, when five men stormed into the building at around midnight, told her customers to leave, and proceeded to beat and kick her repeatedly.

One of the men pulled out a handgun, pressed it to her head, and slapped her in the face with the weapon, Neranchala said. She told police that she recognized the man as Pol.Lt.Col. Dusit. The officer also reportedly screamed insults at Neranchala and accused her of having an affair with his girlfriend.

Neranchala, who identified herself as a lesbian, insisted that she had no romantic relationship with Pol.Lt.Col. Dusit's girlfriend, who is called "Beau."

"I and Beau knew each other only recently. We had no romantic affairs," Neranchala told police yesterday.

After the assault, Pol.Lt.Col. Dusit and his companions calmly drank beer in the internet cafe, and later left the scene, according to the victim.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1425980930

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-03-10

A Lieutenant General no less....

No, the woman beater was a Lt. Colonel.

The Major General is the guy who says he'll do something about it, but won't, because much of his tea money funnels through the light colonel.

When will you be back in Thailand? I would like to catch your show live! I love mind reading acts and those that can predict the future!

• Like 1

A Lieutenant General no less....

No, the woman beater was a Lt. Colonel.

The Major General is the guy who says he'll do something about it, but won't, because much of his tea money funnels through the light colonel.

When will you be back in Thailand? I would like to catch your show live! I love mind reading acts and those that can predict the future!

Great, I love hecklers in the audience!

I'll leave tickets at the front desk of the Klong Yai police station.

The Thai officer sounds like a true man ... macho macho man ... he wants to be a macho man

Pretty sad that he is a BIB and even sadder that he took backup to intimidate / harrass / assault a girl

Maybe his actions explain she is changing teams ... 555

I like to watch ladies in action who bat for the other team

Good on the lady for reporting this sack of sh#t and his heroic buddies. Probably nothing will happen to him, as the cultural dysfunction known has "face" has been seen to be lost, blah, blah.

His girlfriends new flame is obviously bigger than he'll ever be. What a loser.

Good on the lady for reporting this sack of sh#t and his heroic buddies. Probably nothing will happen to him, as the cultural dysfunction known has "face" has been seen to be lost, blah, blah.

His girlfriends new flame is obviously bigger than he'll ever be. What a loser.

Bigger with the strap on in place...???

Strap on penis that is....i case someone wondered..

Edited by CapeThai

If memory services, just in the past month or two, there was a report out of another Southern area about a police officer fatally shooting one colleague, and wounding another, at a police box -- apparently over a jealousy thing.

This lady only got roughed up. The other officer in the other case is dead. But in both cases, it's because there are unstable, irrational guys with guns running around pretending to be actual law enforcement officers, and getting paid by the government for doing so.