Grace period on 90 day reporting, ED Visa

Is there a grace period for 90 day reporting while on and ED Visa (extension of stay). My 90 day report is 10 days before my extension date. However, I don't know if my school will prepare the documents that early to go apply for an extension (usually they tell us to go only a couple of days before the current extension expires). Needless to say, I do not want to go to CW (or IL) twice within a 2 week period. Thanks.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You can do your 90 day report 15 days before or 7 days after your report date including the date the report is due in the count.

Thanks

Just do by mail, can't you ?

Can I? I have never heard of anyone on an ED Visa doing this.

"Needless to say, I do not want to go to CW (or IL) twice within a 2 week period"

You will definitely need to go to Chaengwattana for your extension of stay. But you could submit your 90-day report at Imperial World or Lad Prao instead of Chaengwattana.

• Like 1

Yes you can do it one week later.

Unfortunately for extending your ED visa being in BKK you have to go to CW, and there have been several reports recently of making you wait 2 days to get your ED visa extension.

On top of this, the 90 days report people, now refuse to do it before you get your visa extension. It means that you could spend the ALL DAY waiting in there having to leave when they close and not even have done your 90 days report.

So you have to come back the second day for both and in CW wait for 90 days is 2 to 3 hours.

Best case scenario would be 4 hours for Visa extension and 2-3 hours for 90 days, that's a day minimum because you have to include lunch break when they close for a hour

Pure madness

• Like 1