Stamp under Under Consideration

Hi forum, I can't help feeling that I should raise this topic about stamp under consideration.

My under-consideration stamp will be expired on 14 March 2015 so I went to Phuket Immigration office today (12th).

As the result of that, the IO says I should come back on 20 March 2015 for new extension date. He keeps saying no problems - nothing I could do further but to take his word for that.

This has caused me some concerns especially I am born deaf. I know the standard procedure should allow 7 days within the under-consideration date or could I be wrong?

I do not know why the IO wants me to return on the very last day instead.

However, I shall be grateful if anyone can confirm me 20 March 2015 will not be a problem for me to obtain the new extension date.

Thanks in advance.

A under consideration stamp does not expire. It is valid until your extension is approved or denied.

The report back date is nothing more that. You report back and if is not ready you go back again to see if it has been approved.

• Like 1

A under consideration stamp does not expire. It is valid until your extension is approved or denied.

The report back date is nothing more that. You report back and if is not ready you go back again to see if it has been approved.

Paz & Joe, you have certainly relieved my baffling and I am glad that the IO is doing the right duty anyway. So best for me to wait & see what happening next week. Thanks lots again.