Recommend a visa broker/agent in Chiang Mai?

properjob

I have plenty of time, so I will shop around and compare the different brokers, so any more tips of people I should check out would be appreciated

STARVISA SERVICES 419/3 Wichayanond Road, 1/2 block from the bridge close to the US Embassy www.starvisa.net

• Like 1

Thanks for your small contribution to official corruption. I had a student from Pakistan in the USA years ago, explained it to me this way.

"You guys complain about income taxes, nobody pays in Pakistan. If you want to get a phone line installed in your home you wait two years,

unless you pay a small fee. Getting through customs at the airport, getting a government document, etc, all the same. Pay or wait, in the end it is cheaper than paying taxes".

(Or otherwise having public officials who can survive on their state provided salaries/compensation)

I cannot disagree, I am preparing my US tax return this month and the amount already automatically deducted is staggering, for which I get basically nothing in return living overseas.

I have plenty of time, so I will shop around and compare the different brokers, so any more tips of people I should check out would be appreciated

STARVISA SERVICES 419/3 Wichayanond Road, 1/2 block from the bridge close to the US Embassy www.starvisa.net

Not sure what the OP is looking for but we went to star visa enquiring for a Visa for my Thai wife to visit the States. They were very professional and being as it would be August before we went suggested coming back after Songkhran. Also suggested renewing her passport as it is up in September and they like to have people with more time on their passport.

Evenstevens quotes B5000 for yearly visa extension including a year's worth of '90 Day' reports.

Thanks for that ES, more than helpful.

Would the others consider letting us all know the prices of their agents' visa services? Grateful....

Just a friendly reminder, if your extension is up from approximately March to August, the online reservation queue generally has plenty of slots if you reserve your slot(s) 100 days before you want to extend. As of 1 minute ago 8:20AM, June 22nd had 4 open slots. No need to even do it at 12 midnight.

Evenstevens quotes B5000 for yearly visa extension including a year's worth of '90 Day' reports.

Thanks for that ES, more than helpful.

Would the others consider letting us all know the prices of their agents' visa services? Grateful....

Do they just help you prepare the documents and go with you to immigration?

If thats it then its not worth it for me. But if they can get it done without me having waste a day at immigration id snap call 5k baht.

Edited by maanoi

You can do your 90 day reports online, quite likely what pom will be doing

Can't go wrong with Pom who is Aussie/Thai.

she's in Soi 9, off Nimman.

http://www.osvisas.com/

pom services are fantabalous..went to the zoo this afternoonsmile.png for renewal ret visa(no money in the tin tank)

the race was over in 15 mins,gosh passed the prizemoney 5000 baht over to her with delight

pom is too fast and too good for this old champ, the prizemoney also includes all 90 day reportsbiggrin.png

you are on a winner with pomsmile.png london to brick on

You can do your 90 day reports online, quite likely what pom will be doing

Can't go wrong with Pom who is Aussie/Thai.

she's in Soi 9, off Nimman.

http://www.osvisas.com/

pom services are fantabalous..went to the zoo this afternoonsmile.png for renewal ret visa(no money in the tin tank)

the race was over in 15 mins,gosh passed the prizemoney 5000 baht over to her with delight

pom is too fast and too good for this old champ, the prizemoney also includes all 90 day reportsbiggrin.png

you are on a winner with pomsmile.png london to brick on

sorry but u are wrong

presently no 90 day reports on line at all, mail in or call in, make your choice

if the pipe dream comes true , and 90 day reports can be done online , agreed that pom of o/s visa will take care of that , one way or another

saving this old champ a few gallops to her ,well appionted office in nimmedhedin,

a very pleasant morning to all smile.png

• Like 1