Thai dog survivor wins world award

webfact

Yes but this family will actually look after the dogs,unlike here,were they are barley fed,allowed to roam the streets,and bark and howl all damn night.

And bite people as happened to the mrs yesterday and four others by the same dog. These cute dog stories make me puke, they do nothing to address to soi dog problem at all, unless about another 500,000 do gooders are going to adopt the rest of the vermin. Lets just hope this dog does not rip the kids face off.

Edited by dragonfly94
  • Like 2

Nasty people go in one ear and out the other in my life with their constant babbling talk. Forum nasty people go in one eye as i read and then are forgotten in a brain cell called cancel after a week.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

So the prize money will be split between The Soi Dog Foundation, and the Autistic Society. What about the owner

of the Dog? What is his cut.....I mean who's feeding the dog, giving him water and shelter? 82,000 baht is a lot to

give away ...isn't it?..............if they pulled a stunt like that on me.....I'd be calling the Philippine's "Tender Dog Nuggets" foundation.

Yes but this family will actually look after the dogs,unlike here,were they are barley fed,allowed to roam the streets,and bark and howl all damn night.

And bite people as happened to the mrs yesterday and four others by the same dog. These cute dog stories make me puke, they do nothing to address to soi dog problem at all, unless about another 500,000 do gooders are going to adopt the rest of the vermin. Lets just hope this dog does not rip the kids face off.

I seriously hope that I will never meet you in person.

why will you set your dog on me? Really this sort of sentimental tripe should stay in girls comics or KS KS magazine, oh it is the Nation so not much difference.

Edited by dragonfly94

So the prize money will be split between The Soi Dog Foundation, and the Autistic Society. What about the owner

of the Dog? What is his cut.....I mean who's feeding the dog, giving him water and shelter? 82,000 baht is a lot to

give away ...isn't it?..............if they pulled a stunt like that on me.....I'd be calling the Philippine's "Tender Dog Nuggets" foundation.

What about the owner of the dog? Who is the owner?

Amanda Leask spotted Miracle's photo shortly after he'd been rescued on a Soi Dog Facebook post. Devastated by his plight and the hopelessness of his situation, she enquired about adopting him. Already an owner of three rescue dogs from Soi Dog, Amanda very soon had her fourth.

Who is splitting the prize money between The Soi Dog Foundation and the Autistic Society?

Miracle won 1,500 pounds (Bt72,000) for his Crufts award, and Amanda will share the money between Soi Dog Foundation and the Autistic Society.

Any further questions?

• Like 1

why will you set your dog on me? Really this sort of sentimental tripe should stay in girls comics or KS KS magazine, oh it is the Nation so not much difference.

Yes I read in another thread that you supported the concept of culling dogs all over Thailand. How can you be so heartless?

Even the most important person in Thailand shows compassion for these animals who have just as much right to be here as you.

You're right.

His Majesty the King has raised Thai Dogs and he has done a lot to popularize the breed.

They are intelligent, faithful, and very good with children.

• Like 2

People and their pets can be dangerous territory to comment on, "Soi Dogs" is a genuine organization that does good things, but I wonder if it would be better to raise funds to have the dogs neutered than fly them all over the world and take them out of their environment. There's a whole group of them not far from my Condo, and I cannot imagine them being happy in the US, Canada or the UK etc. They have their own territory, hierarchy, habits and foibles... In the morning I often take a left over sandwich to feed the odd one or two, and would just love to put flea collars on them, but don't have the guts to get that close. They do bark, and cause some noise, but all in all, I wish them well. This is Thailand after all, not suburban L.A.

• Like 2

People and their pets can be dangerous territory to comment on, "Soi Dogs" is a genuine organization that does good things, but I wonder if it would be better to raise funds to have the dogs neutered than fly them all over the world and take them out of their environment. There's a whole group of them not far from my Condo, and I cannot imagine them being happy in the US, Canada or the UK etc. They have their own territory, hierarchy, habits and foibles... In the morning I often take a left over sandwich to feed the odd one or two, and would just love to put flea collars on them, but don't have the guts to get that close. They do bark, and cause some noise, but all in all, I wish them well. This is Thailand after all, not suburban L.A.

Actually, part of the work the Soi Dog Foundation does is to sterilize cats and dogs, close to 80,000 so far according to their website.

• Like 1