photography club

twozeds

Don't know if this topics been covered before apologies if so……is there any photography clubs in or around Pattaya?… preferably with plenty of ferrang in group….theres a couple in BKK but too much effort travelling ….. would be nice to share a few ideas and maybe have a few trips out….been into photography since i was 14yrs old…but after quite a few years out here sometimes it gets abit boring travelling around by yrself….

• Like 1

thanks will see you on sunday….is the Blue Lagoon on 3rd road itself?…..is it near the bottom of soi lenki?…or near the village chippy?…. cheers

Keep going to the end of the soi in the village past the chippy. You will see the signs.

Saw this post and came along too. Nobody in Blue Lagoon had ever heard of photography meet-up......

Suspect this may have been a wind-up. Never mind, I met twozeds, we had a beer, and we have formed our own photography club.

Looking forward to the write up on your blog.......

yeah was a bit disappointed that the Blue Lagoon photography club was 100% BS well done jixuso ….but enjoyed having a chat and meeting FracturedRabbit so some positive came out of it :) hopefully now we can expand our club with other genuine photographers ;)

• Like 1

A little write-up on our experienc:

http://www.pattayadays.com/2015/03/in-da-club/

Really funny jixuso, making twozeds drive all the way on his motorbike from Laem Chabang; for nothing. A load of ready mixed, quick dry cement is on the way to Blue Lagoon this afternoon, should go well with the three thousand pizzas that will arrive the same time.

The Pattaya City Expat Club has various "interest" groups one being photography. The group meets sporadically and really needs a leader. Maybe you could be that champion.

• Like 1

A little write-up on our experienc:

http://www.pattayadays.com/2015/03/in-da-club/

Really funny jixuso, making twozeds drive all the way on his motorbike from Laem Chabang; for nothing. A load of ready mixed, quick dry cement is on the way to Blue Lagoon this afternoon, should go well with the three thousand pizzas that will arrive the same time.

Bravo, most pleasantly surprised by the quality of the writing and the humor.

The internet has given many a closet writers (not that YOU are one) a great opportunity to be read.

Interested in photography or not, it is well worth reading, also not too long or too short. clap2.gif

• Like 2

^ good idea for a REAL club

(or is not the internet just that club)

btw maybe just maybe jixuso was not posting BS and no one else showed THAT day???

by the looks of your tome though i doubt it

anyways something good came of it (it = something not so good)

hahaha no one showed coz there is no photography club at the "Prestigious world famous Blue Lagoon Club" the locals of the bar had never heard of a photography club ….. at least i know never to venture down that dead end street ever again…and if any of my mates mention going to the unmentionable club i will reach for the nearest lump of timber and proceed to explain why its not a good idea :)