Phuket Masseuse Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Jacob Maslow

Police Launch Manhunt to Find Abusive Boyfriend

Phuket police are searching for a man who allegedly beat his masseuse girlfriend. The 33-year old woman, Taweepat Boontawee, was found dead by apparent suicide in her apartment Sunday. Friends discovered her body days after her death.

Taweepat, who lived in a four-story apartment complex on Phun Pol Road Soi 7, was found hanged by a bathrobe sash. Phuket City Police stated that the fan and air conditioner in the apartment were still on. Police believe that the young woman had been dead for at least three days before her body had been discovered.

Taweepat had just returned from a trip to her hometown where she underwent breast augmentation. Phuket police found cigarette butts and beer bottles scattered throughout the room. She worked at the nearby Angel Massage and was last seen before dawn on Friday.

At 3 AM, Ms. Taweepat filed a complaint about her ex-boyfriend who had paid her a visit on Thursday night. She stated that the two had been arguing and he started hitting her. He then dragged her from her room to the parking lot and continued hitting her. Ms. Taweepat’s ex-boyfriend took her phone, cash and credit cards before fleeing the scene.

Friends urged Ms. Taweepat to stay somewhere else after filing a complaint, but she declined offers and chose to stay alone in her apartment.

According to Captain Jariyawat Taencheun, Taweepat had written several messages of distress in lipstick on her makeup mirror. A diary found in her room also contained distressing messages of embarrassment and anger. Taweepat confessed that life was too hard, and she wanted to end it. She also left an apology to her mother.

Police have identified Ms. Taweepat’s ex-boyfriend through CCTV footage. Authorities will not reveal the man’s name, but they are searching for him and hope to arrest him soon.

tvn.png
-- 2015-03-17

By augmentation, you probably mean the picture. It is hard to find a "relevant" image but I will see if I can find something more appropriate. This is a tragedy. Boyfriend, if guilty, may have lost control. It does not appear to be premeditated. Hopefully, the police will catch him.

By augmentation, you probably mean the picture. It is hard to find a "relevant" image but I will see if I can find something more appropriate. This is a tragedy. Boyfriend, if guilty, may have lost control. It does not appear to be premeditated. Hopefully, the police will catch him.

We don't all need pictures, particularly stock photos, in order to understand a report.

"Boyfriend, if guilty, may have lost control. It does not appear to be premeditated."

Where did you get that from? Certainly not your own OP. What does not appear to be premeditated? The suicide?

The disagreement was in the car park and after the boyfriend left the girl returned to her room.

There's enough posters here speculating ridiculously on all sorts of threads already, we don't need the news team to join in.

You do know that this story was posted yesterday, don't you? Hope Webfact doesn't mind you stepping on his toes.

Edited by Sviss Geez
  • Like 1

are you for real? did you read the story you posted?

let me spell it out for you:

Taweepat had just returned from a trip to her hometown where she underwent breast augmentation.

this line appears in the story you posted and ostensibly wrote.

either you are remarkably thick, or remarkably crass - either way, writing news and editorializing don't seem to be the thing for you.

Edited by HooHaa