Am I Just very Lucky or am I being set up ?

CapeThai

As long as he is helping make payments and not paying things off in a lump sum, no problem.

If things go south he can bail. So just enjoy the ride. Some relationships work others don't, same

as in the west. Sound like she is all in, (31 no kids) as for him, he is going in eyes wide open

hand on the rip-cord. whistling.gif

joe1973 has stated it correctly.

There are good Thai women and not so good (like anywhere in the world).

This man, like me, seems to have found one of the many good ones.

"Thai women behaviour" rings similar to "Doberman behaviour". If you're thinking of getting a dog then it is fair to say "I'm looking for dog suitable for young kids" or " I want a guard dog". In those cases it is fair to start with a particular breed as their "behaviour" is similar although varies from dog to dog.

Please do not bring Dobermans into this, as they are good with kids and make great guard dogs!!!!

"Thai women behaviour" rings similar to "Doberman behaviour". If you're thinking of getting a dog then it is fair to say "I'm looking for dog suitable for young kids" or " I want a guard dog". In those cases it is fair to start with a particular breed as their "behaviour" is similar although varies from dog to dog.

Please do not bring Dobermans into this, as they are good with kids and make great guard dogs!!!!

Completely misread the quoted post so comments about Pavlov deleted...

Edited by JB300

i am his friend. I just turned 72, but i look 30!!! I take vitamins and walk every day!!! I listen to hip-hop music and can stay up to 8:30 p.m. some nights!!! But I am up at 4, drinking warm milk.

Mistake number 1 - someone asked his age not yours. Just admit it is you.

With 40 years between you, it is a blatant set up. Tell yourself this and enjoy it but be aware of what it is - Thai women know all about dating farang OAPs and the rewards got when they die.

ps, asking here is like walking into a pub and asking drunks (in denial) if "your friend" is an alcoholic. Don't take the responses as truth.

Edited by Neeranam

Very easy answer, play the poor card. If you don't flash money you have nothing to lose. After a year or so, if he trusts her. Then he can show the cash.

Your 100% spot on. This is exactly what I did for about a year as I really love my Thai lady dearly but also won't be taken for a fool or ATM. It really was not fun at all as I had to cut myself short for a year of the luxuries but is was worth every day as I at least know she's not into me for money.

I obviously used " little white lie " Thai style to inform her I inherited some money from a distant Uncle and we can now live a bit better....???

Thing is I did such a good job of it she shits herself every time I Take out more then 1000 baht saying I must go slow on the money as I most probably will not inherit some money again...??

Some TV skeptics might drag me up and down the road but I say <deleted> That...... It worked wonders for me then I still works for me know. At least I know I have a keeper and after all, telling a little white lie is part of Thainess right ?

i am his friend. I just turned 72, but i look 30!!! I take vitamins and walk every day!!! I listen to hip-hop music and can stay up to 8:30 p.m. some nights!!! But I am up at 4, drinking warm milk.

Mistake number 1 - someone asked his age not yours. Just admit it is you.

With 40 years between you, it is a blatant set up. Tell yourself this and enjoy it but be aware of what it is - Thai women know all about dating farang OAPs and the rewards got when they die.

ps, asking here is like walking into a pub and asking drunks (in denial) if "your friend" is an alcoholic. Don't take the responses as truth.

I can truly say it's not the OP who posted this thread...