Electronic Money Transfer In Thailand Ala...paypal

I have read that there is an on-line electronic money transfer service in Thailand similar to, (but better than), PayPal. I would like to set up a Thai bank account (e.g., Bangkok Bank) and be able to transfer money to another Thai bank account or pay bills electronically in Thailand.

Does anyone know about this? What is the link? Good or bad experiences?

I have read that there is an on-line electronic money transfer service in Thailand similar to, (but better than), PayPal. I would like to set up a Thai bank account (e.g., Bangkok Bank) and be able to transfer money to another Thai bank account or pay bills electronically in Thailand.

Does anyone know about this? What is the link? Good or bad experiences?

If you have an account with Bangkok Bank, Siam Commercial Bank and probably all the other major Thai banks you can use your ATM card to transfer money to other accounts in Thailand by using an ATM machine and following the prompts on the screen. You have to have the account number of the person you are making payment to (obviously) and you can make payments to accounts at banks other than your own ie: if your account is with BKK bank you can make payments to accounts at SCB, K Bank, TMB etc. This service does not require any registration, if you have an ATM card, and funds in your account to cover the transfer, you can make the payment.

There is a fee, about 30 baht I think, but it is very convenient to use as you do not have to queue in the bank to make the payments, simply use an ATM machine at any location. You cannot transfer funds 'outside' Thailand using this service.

Hope this is of assistance.