Where in Isaan can I get reliable Kawasaki Big Bike Servicing

Smileygc

I used to live in Phuket and was very happy with the work carried out by Phuket Kawasaki on my Versys 650.

I moved to Nakhon Phanom just over a year ago and need to find a reliable Kawasaki service centre.

I will explain why!

About 6 months ago, I had a 39,000 service undertaken in Udon Thani and had some extra lights fitted (due to an incident on the ride over).

The service was mediocre as basic stuff like stand and handlebar lever lubrication were forgotten. They also wired the new lights incorrectly so that my upgraded horns (very essential) only functioned when the additional lights were on. Also one of the new lights (halogen) blew in the first few hours (i believe due to the huge thumb print on it). The work was done on a Friday and Saturday and the problems we detected after I picked up the bike, Hence, I had to stay an additional Sat & Sunday night to return the bike for fixing on the Monday.

Conclusion - not much confidence in Kawasaki Udon Thani's technical ability.

Nakhon Phanon - They now sell ER-6n's, but it is still a scooter service and so are not equipped or trained for anything other than initial services.

Sakhon Nakhon - They sell the Versys, but again seem only equipped & trained for basic service.

I require, a 45,000 k service along with new chain & sprockets, new tyres, Scorpion Trials.

So does anyone have good experience of service and can recommend a service centre within the Isaan area. I am happy to travel (Udon Thani is about 300 k from my home),

I will travel to Korat if need be.

Thanks in advance.......