Best Hotel To Stay In Bangkok

n5760

Coming to the end of travelling and wanting to spend the last 5 days in a nice hotel in Bangkok just to relax and to go and do some shopping looking for a good 3 to 5 star hotel including breakfast from around 30 to 50 pounds a night and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good hotels

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks people i have booked for 7 nights at Pathwuman (spelt wrong) princess hotel that is attached to the MBK shopping centre tried like 5 different internet sites to book as went in and its amazing huge proper gym unlike some hotels and great outdoor swimming pool for only 3200 baht a night very nice cant wait

Thanks people i have booked for 7 nights at Pathwuman (spelt wrong) princess hotel that is attached to the MBK shopping centre tried like 5 different internet sites to book as went in and its amazing huge proper gym unlike some hotels and great outdoor swimming pool for only 3200 baht a night very nice cant wait

Pathumwan Princess - Good Choice mate!

:o

Got it from a website cheapest one i found and only one that had rooms avaliable for 3250 baht a night i think which is very good for a deluxe double with breakfast acutal hotel was charging 3800 baht wihout breakfast

It has a 25m saltwater outside pool very nice and it has a huge gym as well not like your normal hotel gym it has everything including free personal coaches cannot wait for a whole week