Netanyahu win dashes prospect for a thaw with Obama

webfact

Apparently some Swedes much prefer sacrificing other nations soldiers for the dirty work, rather than placing their own forces in imminent danger.

Not surprising, really.

Sweden doesnt have any natural enemies. So the country is neutral and doesnt join NATO. Sweden has its own military industry.

What reason is it to mention Swedish soldiers as an example when I know the country is neutral and wont take part in any action wearing Swedish military clothes?

No point.

Im not saying I would rather see other countries soldiers to do the dirty work.

Point is, I tried to explain that saying that ISIS being a direct threat to Israel is an excuse. Its a falsehood.

ISIS wont be allowed to make it to the point where they pose a real direct threat to Israel (with or without a 2-state solution having already become a reality).

"Sweden doesnt have any natural enemies. So the country is neutral and doesnt join NATO. Sweden has its own military industry."

You could probably take a big load off the Swedish Navy by passing on your little bit of information. They could have saved quite a bit of time sailing their own coastline last year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swedes Find Definitive Evidence of Submarine, Russians Call Them Unmanly
BY ELIAS GROLLNOVEMBER 15, 2014 - 8:46
It’s a disappointing kind of victory, but in the shadow war Russia is waging with its neighbors, Friday’s announcement that the Swedish navy has secured hard evidence that a foreign submarine breached its waters in October is about as good as it gets.
Flanked by Sweden’s prime minister and top defense official, the commander of Swedish armed forces, Sverker Göranson, told a crowd of assembled reporters that an exhaustive analysis of evidence collected during last month’s submarine hunt in the Stockholm archipelago had definitively concluded that a small submarine had in fact violated Swedish sovereignty. He could not, however, confirm the submarine’s nationality, though it is all but certain that the boat was Russian. Moreover, there may have been more than one.

Apparently some Swedes much prefer sacrificing other nations soldiers for the dirty work, rather than placing their own forces in imminent danger.

Not surprising, really.

Sweden doesnt have any natural enemies. So the country is neutral and doesnt join NATO. Sweden has its own military industry.

What reason is it to mention Swedish soldiers as an example when I know the country is neutral and wont take part in any action wearing Swedish military clothes?

No point.

Point is, I tried to explain that saying that ISIS being a direct threat to Israel is an excuse. Its a falsehood.

ISIS wont be allowed to make it to the point where they pose a real direct threat to Israel (with or without a 2-state solution having already become a reality).

Sweden doesn't need any external enemies because it's importing enough culture enrichers to take over the place without a shot being fired.
  • Like 1

Here is a CNN interview on the Netanyahu flap with Senator John McCain (R-AZ). He offers some good advice to the community organizer.

All you Islamic Firsters won't like it so turn your heads and don't look.

I don't know any Islamic Firsters, especially in this forum.

But if there were, I daresay they'd like the interview as it shows McCain up for a hollow sensationalist trying to appeal to the fears of the ignorant masses.

His basic premise is that "ISIS is a direct threat to America" and thus Netanyahu should be excused for merely mouthing off in an election campaign "because that's what politicians do".

cheesy.gif

We have a member here...(Reggie was it?...I forget, it doesn't matter) who said the same thing; "It's just right wing rhetoric".

Direct threat to America? What, are they massing on the Mexico border, or is their fleet of warships lying off the coast of California? And somehow, illogically and disconnectedly, besides being a gross scaremongering exaggeration, that's a reason to excuse Netanyahu saying his lies.

clap2.gif Keep it up McCain....You, Palin, and super brain Bush make a great team.

I warned the Islamic Firsters to turn your head and not look.

Sadly, I'm fairly certain many of them decided to ignore my suggestion.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Why this silly baiting? Your reply to my post is irrational.

I asserted that I know of no "Islam Firsters", yet you continue as if there are. Who are they? You've made the accusation, now stand by it.

You then make a statement of certainty that has no grounds and not even a hint of evidence.

Why the silly baiting?

If you disagree with my post, try and refute my post instead of this silly nonsense.

Not surprising, really.

No point.

"Sweden doesnt have any natural enemies. So the country is neutral and doesnt join NATO. Sweden has its own military industry."

You could probably take a big load off the Swedish Navy by passing on your little bit of information. They could have saved quite a bit of time sailing their own coastline last year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swedes Find Definitive Evidence of Submarine, Russians Call Them Unmanly

BY ELIAS GROLLNOVEMBER 15, 2014 - 8:46

It’s a disappointing kind of victory, but in the shadow war Russia is waging with its neighbors, Friday’s announcement that the Swedish navy has secured hard evidence that a foreign submarine breached its waters in October is about as good as it gets.

Flanked by Sweden’s prime minister and top defense official, the commander of Swedish armed forces, Sverker Göranson, told a crowd of assembled reporters that an exhaustive analysis of evidence collected during last month’s submarine hunt in the Stockholm archipelago had definitively concluded that a small submarine had in fact violated Swedish sovereignty. He could not, however, confirm the submarine’s nationality, though it is all but certain that the boat was Russian. Moreover, there may have been more than one.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/11/15/swedes-find-definitive-evidence-of-submarine-russians-call-them-unmanly/

Oh that Russian scare, Im Swedish, give me a break. That paranoia has been latching on to Sweden since Russia become Communists some 100 years ago. People used to imagine Russian subs in the coastline all the time during the 80s, as common as seeing a salmon. Russia is not a threat, penetrating the coastline or having a stranded sub on the Swedish coast doesnt lead the Swedish people to consider that Russia would attack Sweden in any way today. Even though Russia are breaking the international law by penetrating Swedish waters. You are not Swedish, you dont know how we feel about Russia being a threat or not. Russia is a bear but its not going to attack Sweden even though it can.

Stuck in the cold war?

Edited by BKKBobby

Here is a CNN interview on the Netanyahu flap with Senator John McCain (R-AZ). He offers some good advice to the community organizer.

But if there were, I daresay they'd like the interview as it shows McCain up for a hollow sensationalist trying to appeal to the fears of the ignorant masses.

His basic premise is that "ISIS is a direct threat to America" and thus Netanyahu should be excused for merely mouthing off in an election campaign "because that's what politicians do".

cheesy.gif

We have a member here...(Reggie was it?...I forget, it doesn't matter) who said the same thing; "It's just right wing rhetoric".

Direct threat to America? What, are they massing on the Mexico border, or is their fleet of warships lying off the coast of California? And somehow, illogically and disconnectedly, besides being a gross scaremongering exaggeration, that's a reason to excuse Netanyahu saying his lies.

clap2.gif Keep it up McCain....You, Palin, and super brain Bush make a great team.

I warned the Islamic Firsters to turn your head and not look.

Sadly, I'm fairly certain many of them decided to ignore my suggestion.

Oh well, it is what it is.

A lotta people see Sen John McCain and we immediately put it on mute or switch to MSNBC where McCain rarely ventures.

Everyone by now knows John McCain will either bad mouth the guy who beat him for the White House or simply holler 'bombs away' same as always even when there isn't a crisis. The clip said something about taking action against the UN and wrongly called Israel our most reliable ally....our most reliable ally is in fact Canada but people don't have any clue of it because Ottawa is always as quiet as a church mouse about it.

Everyone anyway remembers McCain wanted to stay fighting in Iraq "for as long as it takes" or until he crashed a Navy fighter aircraft there whichever came first. Sen John has had plenty of practice crashing Navy fighter aircraft from his daze at the Naval Academy, in flight school afterward, right on through to Vietnam where he became Uncle Ho's songbird of Hanoi.

It's accurate to say IS is counting on him to inflame and to escalate, because they are. IS wants to see our sons with their boots on the ground and they are waiting for McCain to deliver the goods to them. The ayatollahs like his tune too and consider that Sen John has awesome signature strokes that look so bloody good on Senate sent stationery.

A lotta people see Sen John McCain and we immediately put it on mute or switch to MSNBC where McCain rarely ventures.

Many people do something similar when they see Barack Obama. He mostly refuses to appear on Fox News as they actually tell the truth about him AND his failed policies.

Many people do something similar when they see Barack Obama. He mostly refuses to appear on Fox News as they actually tell the truth about him AND his failed policies.
Do Fox News tell the truth? I thought they were in the entertainment business. You know as in making entertaining news, not as in reporting news.

One 'Laughing out loud-episode' were when Fox News had a clown presenting muslim no-go zones in Paris :)

post-162508-14271925976006_thumb.jpg

Edited by BKKBobby

Do Fox News tell the truth?

Bret Baier is the best news show on television. Chris Wallace has the best news show on Sunday. There is plenty of crap too - like every network - but those shows are excellent by any standard.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Fox Newz is the most distrusted network of its kind in the United States.

Very few respectable public figures appear there for a serious purpose.

This fact and reality will be difficult in the extreme for the far out right to accept because the narrative for so long has been in the opposite direction. Read this however to see the data each way, both ways, trusted and distrusted.

Poll: Fox Is the Least-Trusted Name in News

By Allison Brito, The National Memo

rsn-A.jpgccording to a Public Policy Polling report released on Wednesday, Fox News is now the least-trusted name in news.

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/317-65/15927-poll-fox-is-the-least-trusted-name-in-news

Poll: Fox News /Limblah - Least Trusted News Sources

03-10-2015

Just behind Limbaugh is Fox News, which 37 percent of Americans say they

don't trust. But this is offset by the large number -- 44 percent -- who say they do trust Fox News. Paradoxically, Fox is simultaneously one of the least and most trusted news sources in America, reflecting the sharp differences in partisan attitudes about the network.

Overall, four of the top five least-trusted news outlets have a strong conservative lean: Limbaugh, Fox News, Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity. MSNBC rounds out the list. The most trusted news outlets, on the other hand, tend to be major TV networks: CNN, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, with Fox at No. 5.

Pew Research Center just recently found Trust and Distrust comparisons as ranked accordingly,1st through 5th, among a couple of dozen news and public affairs organizations as per the links provided::

1) Limbaugh............12%....39%

2) Fox News............44%....37%

3) Glenn Beck Program......10%.....24%

4) MSNBC..........38%.....22%

5) Sean Hannity Show..........12%.....21%

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/10/21/rush-limbaugh-is-americas-least-trusted-n...

http://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/Poll-Fox-News-Limblah-Least-Trusted-News-Sources/td-p/1544842

Read and weep.

Edited by Publicus

Well, there are certainly no such thing as "Israel firsters", but that does not stop you from using the term in an inordinate number of posts. He just turned some rather foolish rhetoric around on you.

I never said who was an "Islamic Firster" now did I. There are quite a few I would consider if forced to make a list.

By the same token, UG points out there are some that like to use "Israeli Firster".

A quick search found these posts:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/805203-netanyahu-assails-iran-deal-touts-us-israel-ties/page-2#entry9141555

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/807189-us-gop-tries-to-undercut-nuclear-deal-with-warning-to-iran/page-4#entry9178134

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/807189-us-gop-tries-to-undercut-nuclear-deal-with-warning-to-iran/page-4#entry9178174

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/809985-netanyahu-win-dashes-prospect-for-a-thaw-with-obama/page-8#entry9214178

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/805500-netanyahu-warns-us-bad-deal-would-put-iran-on-nuclear-path/page-2#entry9144949

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/805500-netanyahu-warns-us-bad-deal-would-put-iran-on-nuclear-path/page-3#entry9147384

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/803016-historic-us-iran-nuclear-deal-could-be-taking-shape/page-3#entry9113819

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/793600-why-the-muslim-no-go-zone-myth-wont-die/page-20#entry9066527

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/795593-palestinian-girl-14-in-israel-prison-for-throwing-rocks/page-9#entry9087820

Why would any christian/agnostic/atheist be a 'Islamic firster'?

Everyone including your average non radical muslim would find radical Islam to be at least a bit scary, with some idiot exceptions.

Edited by BKKBobby
  • Like 1

I suspect that a lot of them are Muslims, although most of them deny it on a anonymous forums and claim to be left-wing atheists. Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to further Islam.

IMO, the rest are mostly mentally ill anti-Semites, but they know better than to admit it. However, some of them just can't help themselves and it is interesting to watch just who "likes" blatantly anti-Semitic posts that are eventually deleted.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

Actually Fox is the MOST trusted. Who but Publicus would try to present a poll with more people calling Fox "trusted", than not and try to pretend that is a negative? cheesy.gif

Poll: Fox News most trusted network

By Nick Gass | 3/9/15 6:25 AM EDT

Fox News has the most trusted network and cable news coverage in the United States, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html#ixzz3VIcJEcFr

Yes that is fact according to all the data. However, Fox Newz is simultaneously the least trusted. The least trusted part is not commonly known or reported. Your post is a Groundhog Day post about Fox Newz being the most trusted. My post is real and factual scientific survey findings of what public opinion is, i.e., Faux is also the most distrusted.

Again for the particularly dense and slow....Pew Research Center and Public Policy Polling have found that Fox Newz is also the most distrusted. PPP incidentally was the most accurate pollster of the 2012 presidential election campaign.

The surveys and the articles I posted say each is so. That is my point. Fox Newz is simultaneously the least trusted.

Pointing this out however goes 100% against the standard and repeated narrative of the right that Faux is the most trusted. crying.gif.pagespeed.ce.kh9vLpJQkUs49400 Your post confirms that the far right is completely disoriented discombobulated blink.png​ by the newly reported finds Fox Newz is also the most distrusted. wink.png

I suspect that a lot of them are Muslims, although most of them deny it on a anonymous forums. IMO, the rest are mostly mentally ill anti-Semites, but they know better than to admit it. However, some of them just can't help themselves and it is interesting to watch just who "likes" blatantly anti-Semitic posts that are eventually deleted.
And these muslims like to congregate in Thailand and TVF?

Is it the Soi Arab community in Bangkok that gather in these threads?

Why TVF?

:s

Makes no sense does it.

Muhammed the Arab/Iranian/Pakistani in Pattaya (Sodom alt. Gomorra) probably didnt move to Thailand to live a "pure" Islamic life. They are most likely sleazes living by the sea.

Edited by BKKBobby

Actually Fox is the MOST trusted. Who but Publicus would try to present a poll with more people calling Fox "trusted", than not and try to pretend that is a negative? cheesy.gif

Just behind Limbaugh is Fox News, which 37 percent of Americans say they

don't trust. But this is offset by the large number -- 44 percent -- who say they do trust Fox News.

Poll: Fox News most trusted network

By Nick Gass | 3/9/15 6:25 AM EDT

Fox News has the most trusted network and cable news coverage in the United States, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html#ixzz3VIcJEcFr

The far right are reciting again, which is no surprise. And they've put in their earplugs and slid on their blinders. Hunkering down against the new reality.

• Like 1

<<snip>>

This fact and reality will be difficult in the extreme for the far out right to accept because the narrative for so long has been in the opposite direction. Read this however to see the data each way, both ways, trusted and distrusted.

rsn-A.jpgccording to a Public Policy Polling report released on Wednesday, Fox News is now the least-trusted name in news.

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/317-65/15927-poll-fox-is-the-least-trusted-name-in-news

<<snip>>

Since you bring up "trusted" vs. "least-trusted"...

The survey performed by a Public Policy Polling report you linked to is dated...February 6, 2013.

The article you linked to is dated...February 8, 2013.

08 Febuary 13

They are most likely sleazes living by the sea.

Yes, mentally ill weirdos, but a lot of the "lone wolves" have been practicing Muslims that were not particularly pious. Most likely, we are getting some of both.

Edited by Ulysses G.

We recall that Bibi was against it before he was for it which was before he came out against it while then declaring he'd always been for it and all along.

Here's a Republican former secretary of state who most people agree is an American statesman of the post WW2 Era.

Former sec. of state Baker blasts Netanyahu at J Street conference

James Baker, the former secretary of state who was known to have a contentious relationship with a Likud-led government during the presidency of George H.W. Bush, ripped into Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday for taking "actions that don't match his rhetoric."

The former top diplomat accused Netanyahu of “diplomatic missteps and political gamesmanship," a reference to the prime minister's alliance with Republicans in drumming up opposition to a nuclear deal with Iran as well as his policies toward the Palestinians.

“Frankly, I have been disappointed with the lack of progress regarding a lasting peace — and I have been for some time,” Baker said. “In the aftermath of Netanyahu’s recent election victory, the chance of a two-state solution seems even slimmer, given his reversal on the issue.”

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Former-sec-of-state-Baker-blasts-Netanyahu-at-J-Street-conference-394881

• Like 2

<<snip>>

<<snip>>

The survey performed by a Public Policy Polling report you linked to is dated...February 6, 2013.

08 Febuary 13

That recent one is consistent with this present one:

03-10-2015

You are in denial.

Severe withdrawal and denial as you are forced to hold the fort alone here for the moment.

Seriously flailing.

Seriously flailing.

Says the Obama fan-boy who has been reduced to quoting James Baker. tongue.png

Today the world is quoting James Baker because Baker is a statesman who has come forward at a critical moment in global security, nuclear weapons and power, long standing United States foreign policy and diplomacy, the madness of Bibi Netanyahu and the far right of Baker's own Republican party, and for numerous associated and connected reasons, purposes.

Former SecState Baker is speaking to Netanyahu, the world in general, and to youse guyz especially and in particular.

I don't watch Faux Newz so kindly lemme know how Fox howls and hollers against former SecState Baker on this one too. Did I mention Fox Newz is the most distrusted organization of its kind.....that is the new finding the far out right can't deal with.

• Like 1

I never said who was an "Islamic Firster" now did I. There are quite a few I would consider if forced to make a list.

By the same token, UG points out there are some that like to use "Israeli Firster".

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/805203-netanyahu-assails-iran-deal-touts-us-israel-ties/page-2#entry9141555

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/807189-us-gop-tries-to-undercut-nuclear-deal-with-warning-to-iran/page-4#entry9178134

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/807189-us-gop-tries-to-undercut-nuclear-deal-with-warning-to-iran/page-4#entry9178174

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/809985-netanyahu-win-dashes-prospect-for-a-thaw-with-obama/page-8#entry9214178

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/805500-netanyahu-warns-us-bad-deal-would-put-iran-on-nuclear-path/page-2#entry9144949

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/805500-netanyahu-warns-us-bad-deal-would-put-iran-on-nuclear-path/page-3#entry9147384

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/803016-historic-us-iran-nuclear-deal-could-be-taking-shape/page-3#entry9113819

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/793600-why-the-muslim-no-go-zone-myth-wont-die/page-20#entry9066527

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/795593-palestinian-girl-14-in-israel-prison-for-throwing-rocks/page-9#entry9087820

Everyone including your average non radical muslim would find radical Islam to be at least a bit scary, with some idiot exceptions.

"Why would any christian/agnostic/atheist be a 'Islamic firster'?"

Maybe because they hate Jews more than they hate Muslims?

• Like 1

<<snip>>

<<snip>>

08 Febuary 13

That recent one is consistent with this present one:

03-10-2015

You are in denial.

Severe withdrawal and denial as you are forced to hold the fort alone here for the moment.

Seriously flailing.

Is it impossible for you to simply say..."Oops. I screwed up."?

Talk about flailing!!!

• Like 2

Maybe because they hate warmongers that hide behind lies.

• Like 1

Well, I live in a Israeli/jewish section of Asoke, my closest neighbour to the livingroom/bedroom is a jewish kindergarten. I got a synagogue halfway to 7eleven and a Condominium building opposite the synagogue where many residents are orthodox jewish families.

If all the jews in this section of Asoke left and radical Islamists moved in and filled the condominium building, changed the synagogue to a mosque and took over the kindergarten, then I would be moving.

I want a very reasonable two-state solution between 'Palestinians' and Israel. No sham deals. If Israel dont want to annex the West Bank and give them full Israeli citizenship with the rights of a Israeli jew then its have to be a reasonable two-state solution. Life in the West Bank is hardly sustainable living like it is now.

Is The West Bank just a step in Israels final solution for the arabs living there? Is it a waiting station? Next stop=Jordan? Do Israel hope that the arabs will become Jordanian citizens eventually?

Edited by BKKBobby

Who do you think is going to commit to this "very reasonable two-state solution between the Palestinians and Israel"? Hamas - half the Palestinian government - refuse to recognize Israel and their charter calls for the destruction of Israel as well as genocide against Jews. As Netanyahu said, there is no willing peace partner right now.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

Who do you think is going to commit to this "very reasonable two-state solution between the Palestinians and Israel"? Hamas - half the Palestinian government - refuse to recognize Israel and their charter calls for the destruction of Israel as well as genocide against Jews. As Netanyahu said, there is no willing peace partner right now.

Well Netanyahu does not want peace, he has already made that clear. Unless your idea of peace is that Palestine is wiped off the map by Iraeli land theft.

And no, don't come back with the tiresome lie that they are not stealing land. That has been proven false ad nauseum.

• Like 1