Netanyahu assails Iran deal, touts US-Israel ties

webfact

Worst kept secret? U know who has many nukes and guess who gave them the info to make them.

No one gave Nukes to Israel -- they developed their own - for survival... probably the only reason the manic Arabs have not mounted an all out swarm of 2-3 million 'Palestenians' as cannon fodder running over the Israeli border.

Israel has several top notch diesel submarines with Cruise Missile and ICBM Polaris - Poseidon type underwater missile capability -- all carrying Nukes...

Bluster as they do - Iran and other Islamic nations really do not want to be turned into glass....

I just wish Israel had a nice sized Aircraft Carrier sitting out in the Persian Gulf ... then even obama could not use military forces to stop them --- as obama has already threatened ...

• Like 2

OK, so perhaps our resident "Israel Firsters" can explain why the President of the United States and the other members of the P5+1 are going to suddenly change course because of this campaign speech.

Lay it out for us how this supposedly happens. Step by step.

I await with baited breath.

coffee1.gif

obama and has henchmen have certainly been worried about 'The Speech' - considering all the nasty whining they have been doing.

• Like 1

A successful conclusion would be preventing Iran from enriching uranium. There are many countries that have nuclear power that do not have the capability to enrich their own fuel. They buy it from abroad and thats what Iran could do. None of these countries do. Why should a rogue nation that sponsors terrorism, more that any other nation on earth, be allowed to?

Argentina

Armenia

Belgium

Bulgaria

Canada

Czech Republic

Finland

Hungary

South Korea

Lithuania

Mexico

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Ukraine

Why isn't Israel on that list?

Not on the list -- because they developed their own as they are smart people and there is something stimulating about survival when surrounded by millions upon millions of unstable Muslims who can be roused to kill kill kill in a day citing some imagined insult to Allah or Mohammad ...

• Like 2

Here's a Jewish political scientists view on things about the Israeli leader.

I think he knows a bit more about what is going on in this sad conflict than the resident war-mongers on this forum do, I dare say they won't even listen to his wise words as they already know everything.

His point that Bibi's claim to represent 'all Jews' could be a bad thing for peaceful Jews is spot on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UseTj-nR8

A successful conclusion would be preventing Iran from enriching uranium, which is all Netanyahu is asking for. There are many countries that have nuclear power that do not have the capability to enrich their own fuel. They buy it from abroad and thats what Iran could do. None of these countries do. Why should a rogue nation that sponsors terrorism, more that any other nation on earth, be allowed to?

Argentina

Armenia

Belgium

Bulgaria

Canada

Czech Republic

Finland

Hungary

South Korea

Lithuania

Mexico

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Ukraine

You say that Iran sponsor terrorism more than any other nation.

When they do sponsor they might not sponsor the "freedom fighters" you prefer to sponsor.

Elaborate your claim. You can attach a link if you want.

Please refrain from cherry picking parts of my post. Ive noticed that you are creative when it comes to cutting and pasting.

Edited by BKKBobby
  • Like 2

House Speaker John Boehner plans to present Netanyahu a bust of former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, a gift chosen because the two men will be the only foreign leaders to have addressed Congress three separate times.

What an insult to Britain and the Churchill family.

Shame on you Boehner.

Had it been presented to any of the current main British political party leaders it would have been an insult. Given Churchill's views on Islam I dare say he would have also approved. Incidentally for anyone who has missed the calculated nature of this gift, it was Obama who ordered a bust of Churchill be removed from the White House when he took office.
Edited by Steely Dan
  • Like 2

OK, so perhaps our resident "Israel Firsters" can explain why the President of the United States and the other members of the P5+1 are going to suddenly change course because of this campaign speech.

Lay it out for us how this supposedly happens. Step by step.

I await with baited breath.

coffee1.gif

It's not supposed to change Obama because he's too narcissistic to see himself for what he is.

His Democrats in Congress have to run for re-election though, as do countless Democrats across the country. Democrats will now have to distance themselves from Barry. Barry won't have quite the free hand he's had, while Bibi just gets more popular.

And then there's a national election in less than two years...

Yes, you're right in that it won't affect the president or the other members of the P5+1 in their negotiations with Iran. Those negotiations will go forward despite this campaign speech. You might do well to inform the "Israel Firsters" who think this speech somehow will cause the president to suddenly change course. As I posted earlier, quite ironically it does the exact opposite. I would think that the president is more resolute than ever in making this well reasoned and practical deal just so he can shove it in Netanyahu's arrogant face.

As far as the national election in 2016 goes, I find it prudent to avoid making predictions about elections that are so far in the future. You might want to consider taking that advice on board. wink.png

Please refrain from cherry picking parts of my post.

If anyone changes the meaning of your quote somehow, report it to the moderators. Otherwise, you have no business telling other members what to do.

In the future I will report it to moderators and refrain from telling members what do if I feel the need.

Please provide information that shows us that your claim that Iran is the worlds biggest sponsor of terrorism is true.

I want to acquire that knowledge you have about this.

A successful conclusion would be preventing Iran from enriching uranium, which is all Netanyahu is asking for. There are many countries that have nuclear power that do not have the capability to enrich their own fuel. They buy it from abroad and thats what Iran could do. None of these countries do. Why should a rogue nation that sponsors terrorism, more that any other nation on earth, be allowed to?

Argentina

Armenia

Belgium

Bulgaria

Canada

Czech Republic

Finland

Hungary

South Korea

Lithuania

Mexico

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Ukraine

When they do sponsor they might not sponsor the "freedom fighters" you prefer to sponsor.

Please refrain from cherry picking parts of my post. Ive noticed that you are creative when it comes to cutting and pasting.

You seem rather naive about Iran ,,,

If anyone changes the meaning of your quote somehow, report it to the moderators. Otherwise, you have no business telling other members what to do.

In the future I will report it to moderators and refrain from telling members what do if I feel the need.

Please provide information that shows us that your claim that Iran is the worlds biggest sponsor of terrorism is true.

You are likely never to understand about Iran and export of terrorism ... as long as all you read is Liberal pap...

Argentina

Armenia

Belgium

Bulgaria

Canada

Czech Republic

Finland

Hungary

South Korea

Lithuania

Mexico

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Ukraine

Elaborate.

You are likely never to understand about Iran and export of terrorism ... as long as all you read is Liberal pap...

Well then, you can be the one to back up the claim that Iran is the worlds biggest sponsor of terrorism.

Just for your knowledge: Saudi Arabia and the US only sponsor freedom fighters. :)

Edited by BKKBobby

He said no deal will give a better deal when the opposite is true, that the P5+1 and Iran and have each and all said the collapse, failure or closure of the present negotiations which began in 2012 would end any possibility of a negotiated agreement. Think about having to return to square one to start again in this complicated and complex nuclear stuff, trying to go over the same same ground again.

While it was a terrible policy speech, it was a terrific campaign speech for the voting in Israel March 17th.

• Like 2

Very good speech. I was concerned about the damage the speech would make in the sense of making support for Israel a partisan issue. He minimized that a lot so that's good. He didn't exactly say a better deal was possible ... more like no deal is better than a bad deal and he made a strong case the deal is headed towards being very bad.

• Like 2

Had it been presented to any of the current main British political party leaders it would have been an insult. Given Churchill's views on Islam I dare say he would have also approved. Incidentally for anyone who has missed the calculated nature of this gift, it was Obama who ordered a bust of Churchill be removed from the White House when he took office.

This was already debunked earlier in the thread - did you not read that before you posted, or you just ignore versions of the truth that fail to fit your narrative?

• Like 1

Argentina

Armenia

Belgium

Bulgaria

Canada

Czech Republic

Finland

Hungary

South Korea

Lithuania

Mexico

Romania

Slovakia

Slovenia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Ukraine

Elaborate.

Hezbollah