Beauty Shop Girls

XTREME

hotel desk staff

Please tell me its not going from Beauty Salon Girls Thread --> Hotel Desk Staff Thread.

Well now that you mention it :o

Actually i had a coworker who married someone from the hotel desk staff in the more respectable area of bangkok and they have been happily married for about 10 yrs

A poem from ( some one who's name I can't remember )

posted long ago in the Soc.Culture.Thai newsgroup

As I sat in a Bangkok barbers,

I felt my todger grow harder

The girl with the comb offered to blow on my bone

and let me sail my ship in her harbour.

:o:D

In Sukhumvit are nud_e barbers shops.

there are also nud_e stationery supply shops on sukhumvit , but you have to know where to look.

It was broken into last week..... the Police say they are looking into it :o

But cautiously, someone may have a loaded stapler...... dangerous combination is staplers and nudity :D:D

I've used a few spots in BKK and same lady in Patters for years. She's a great lady and takes care of me when I'm in her shop to get work done. Anyways funny enough she has a bf though always plays with me asking me when I will get her a visa for UK. :o Kind of laff because she knows I have a gf and nought chance of that. However that being said I think lot of freelancing does go on with hairdressers, and other professions.

Its just the way things are and regards to hairdresser sure its faire to compensate the owner when it isnt her day off and you make things harder on the business because they are one staff short. The way I look at it if you want to spend some time with and give her a day or two off then why not??? The lady I use to get my haircut/nails done works 7days a week and gets maybe 2days off a month???? Up to you what you want to do. :D

Edited by britmaveric

Have you tried the Bangkok Bank on Sukhumvit Road, just past Nana BTS. If you ask to open a new account and give the right sort of smile, then the assistant (female I hope!), will wrestle you to the floor, strip you naked and ..

Oops sorry! Wrong thread.....

In Sukhumvit are nud_e barbers shops.

there are also nud_e stationery supply shops on sukhumvit , but you have to know where to look.

So please tell us where to look... :o

Excellent thread, we should move it into Bedlam... :D

Not yet please... :D

Edited by Khun Yak

Whenever I get a hair cut in Thailand, I always end up sleeping with the owner of the salon.

I probably should add that my wife is a hairdresser. :o

Bro,

All,the saloon girls same as bar girls because u need to pay to thier boss,unless u can date with her after their working hours..normally thai girls same as japanese girls she like farang....

so becare full during date with thai girls.... :D

nice day bro

I think you are asking a legitimate question here. All of us have seen these beautiful girls that work in the salons and thought about it. A friend of mine really liked one of these girls but didnt get very far. Surely some of them will freelance or whatever but I dont think it's all of them. When you are around Sukhumvit Soi 4, you can just never tell if the women are "available" or not. If you like the idea of getting a girl from a salon but worry about her taking you for a ride, then go to a salon away from the tourist areas. In these areas the girls dont expect to be meeting farangs too much and are working there as a real job. Go out to Samut Prakan or something and look.