Can I Kill Two Visa Immigration Birds With One Stone?

What is the earliest before the run-out date that one can apply for an extension to a retirement or marriage visa? The reason I ask is that if it is 28 days or more I shall be able to do both my visa extension and 90-day report in one hit. If not I face two irksome trips within a week. Guess others are probably in the same boat.

Thanks.

You can do your extension up to 30 days early and at some offices 45 days.

You can also do your 90 day report 7 days after the report date including the report date in the count.

Ever thankful for your help, would it be possible to list which immigration offices

do 45 days, we know that CW dose, and who dose less, and probably a good idea

to pin this subject once and for all...

Jomtien and Chiang Mai allow 45 days. There are others but I don't recall which ones. You need to ask or try at your local immigration office.

As far as I know there are none that will not do it at 30 days.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I thought 90 day reporting for retirement Visas could be done online now at http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Couple of points

1. There is no such thing as a "retirement visa"

2. Online 90 day reporting is not available yet !

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I thought 90 day reporting for retirement Visas could be done online now at http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Couple of points

I think you are being too precise it is called a Non-O (Retirement) according to my Passport.

Couple of points

I think you are being too precise it is called a Non-O (Retirement) according to my Passport.

It would be interesting if you would kindly scan and post this unique "visa" smile.png