3 airport entries, 2 land-border entries, 2 extension, 6 what ?

What just happened today... maybe someone saavy in the Thai Immigration regulations can advice me...

I was denied re-entry with reference to me having done something 6 times (I couldn't make out what they were referring to in Thai and they wouldn't/couldn't describe it in any other language).

I have previously entered 3 times via Airplane followed by 2 times via land (Malaysia and Myanmar), each time obtaining a Visa exemption, I have had 2 extensions done on the Land Arrivals by Kanchanaburi Immigration (paid 1900 THB each time), this time they denied me re-entry referring to something with 6 and pointing to a red box on the computer screen that in Thai read something with the number 6.

They continued to apologise for the fact that the computer said NO, then continued to give me a document form for filing an official complaint.
The were very polite and apologetic and was at the end when they followed me out, even mentioning that they appreciated my understanding, they continued to make some statement that I will not repeat here as they were very inappropriate with respect to the current government, something it was clear they did have their own thoughts about.

I waived the opportunity to file a complaint referring to my love for Thailand, after which they seemed very relieved...

This was a BIG hassle for me as I'm now stuck in Malaysia without even a tooth-brush, and having to stay here until Monday as the consulate doesn't open until Sunday and the minimum processing time for a Visa is 2 days.

What border crossing was that?

Did you get a denial of entry stamp stating the reason for the denial under section 12 of the immigration act. If not it was a false denial of entry.

There is no rule, law or regulation that limits the number of entries you can do. The 6 entries alert is just for them to take a closer look at your entries to see if they are in/out ones.

These are the guidelines for visa exempt entries that immigration should be using. ImmigratioNotice4-English_PDF.pdf

• 1 year later...

The "six" is visa exempt entries.

The immigration computer notifies the immigration officer when many visa exempt entries have been used (often six as in your case). It is not an instruction to deny entry, only a notification that your entry should be scrutinized more closely than usual. At land borders, they will often tell you the computer ordered them to deny entry, but this is not the case.

"I couldn't make out what they were referring to in Thai and they wouldn't/couldn't describe it in any other language"

" they continued to make some statement that I will not repeat here as they were very inappropriate with respect to the current government"

So on one hand you can't understand them and they can't speak English, then on the other hand you can understand them or they suddenly learnt how to speak English.

?