RE-Entry permit at DMK and BKK

I know this has been discussed before, but since policy changes like the wind, I would like to know, can I currently get a Re-entry permit at BKK and DMK on the day of my flight? This month I'm flying out of BKK, then re-entering Thailand. In April I will be leaving out of DMK and needing a re-entry again. I don't need a mult-entry since these are the only two exits I need to make.

One last question. How long does this process take and how much does it cost? Just wondering how early before my flight I need to arrive. Thanks!

No changes reported recently.

Both desks are 24/7, process takes about 20 minutes, you don't need form or photos, both are provided.

Swampy have a 200 Baht service charge on to of the (1000 Baht?) cost of the permit, I assume DMK is the same (not used it, don't know).

No changes reported recently.

Both desks are 24/7, process takes about 20 minutes, you don't need form or photos, both are provided.

Swampy have a 200 Baht service charge on to of the (1000 Baht?) cost of the permit, I assume DMK is the same (not used it, don't know).

Bummer on the 200 Baht, but it's still cheaper and easier than going to Chaeng Wattana! Thanks a lot for the info!