Security Guard indecently assaults British Woman at East Pattaya Village

webfact

Security Guard indecently assaults British Woman at East Pattaya Village

guard-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Monday afternoon a Security Guard working at a village of high-end homes in East Pattaya, was arrested after he is alleged to have indecently assaulted a 50 year old British woman, who rents a house in the village.

Police were called to the Siam Lake View Estate at the Maprachan Reservoir area in East Pattaya just before 5.30pm and met with the Thai owner of the house, Khun Orawan, who was contacted by the victim who requested assistance after the alleged assault.

She confirmed the 50 year old woman had rented her house for 1 month and it was claimed the Guard, who is suspected of being drunk, entered the house through the unlocked front gate, and approached the British woman and began to hug her and touch her in intimate areas of her body.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/177072/security-guard-indecently-assaults-british-woman-at-east-pattaya-village/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-24

Proves the point that some people should just not drink!....Have an ex brother in law that went on a drunk one night.....Stumbled his way, found the kitchen and ate 1/4 gallon of ice cream from the freezer....That's when the homeowner informed him that his house was one block over. Spent the next few days in county jail.

Proves the point that some people should just not drink!....Have an ex brother in law that went on a drunk one night.....Stumbled his way, found the kitchen and ate 1/4 gallon of ice cream from the freezer....That's when the homeowner informed him that his house was one block over. Spent the next few days in county jail.

One day that home owner may be a victim of a hit and run, lying in the gutter needing urgent medical assistance. God help them if the only guy around the neighborhood is the guy around the corner they got banged up. Where i come from he would have been ass kicked off the premises but if it was clear he had been drinking and i knew him and i also knew he was not purposely robbing the place i don't think i would have seen him in jail for a few days. Just hope he didn't lose his job also.

I sure hope he did loose his job.

• Like 1

One day that home owner may be a victim of a hit and run, lying in the gutter needing urgent medical assistance. God help them if the only guy around the neighborhood is the guy around the corner they got banged up. Where i come from he would have been ass kicked off the premises but if it was clear he had been drinking and i knew him and i also knew he was not purposely robbing the place i don't think i would have seen him in jail for a few days. Just hope he didn't lose his job also.

beatdeadhorse.gif

' Indecently assaulted ' can you decently assault someone?

yes you can be Indecently assaulted it's two word and in other perspectiv it can only happen for a women why?

assaul can happen for man and women, but Indecently mostly happen for women. Indecently nearly same as rape or try to rape

post 5 what an a hole you are equaliser, if that is you true avatar, i can see why my lady friends have nothing to do with your ilk, if that is the way you think that it is ok to sexually assault a lady. still i suppose in your pea brain that is the way you treat women.

• Like 1

Does anyone here actually think that a Security Guard Job in Thailand has any kind of screening for the people employed?? This is one of the lowest paid jobs in Thailand and the guys who work these shifts does not care if they loose the job, just get another one around the corner or sweep floors, sell brooms or whatever....it is the same shitty pay.

Its not that low paid, BTS security guard 18k a month I know as one worked for me about a month ago but said he was "tired" of the BTS............he lasted 6 weeks here claimed it was " too hard"

• Like 1

' Indecently assaulted ' can you decently assault someone?

Touch another person and you commit assault. Touch them in an intimate area and its indecent assault. Touch them with force so as to injure, impair or course discomfort and its assault and battery. Attack them with words and it's verbal assault.

Nothing decent about assaulting anyone.

Aside from the interesting wording of the news heading, I'm glad the woman was not assaulted anymore than was noted in the article.

Not to put all in one pot, but when I see the local security employees, I know one gets way one pays for.

what ever you are smoking, STOP. why is it barstool comando's loose touch with right & wrong? sitting on their brains to long? :-)

Why did the woman leave the gate unlocked she was lucky this time next time could be rape and serious injury if not death.

you lack the ability understand right from wrong, this habit of blameing the person assulted is just bassawkwards. huh... she was raped cus she opened legs, huh...i grabed her ass cus she wanted me to , i stole the money cus they had to much , she was assulted cus she did not lock gate. see how stupid that sounds ? :-)
  • Like 1

I live in that village and in 7 years there has never been a problem but security guards change and get rotated as do security companies. Due to pool maintenance, gardeners etc, a small gate is often left unlocked to facilitate that and in a guarded village none expects such an occurrence as being discussed. The issue has been been addressed by village management and new security company looked into. As mentioned, security is a low paid and very boring job that few would want and having a nut case slip through the screening is possible.

^^ Do none of you read the actual posts ??. Equalizer was referring to a guy who accidentally walked into the wrong home ( albeit whilst drunk) and ate ice cream. NOT the security guard who assaulted the woman. Try and read the posts next time before asserting your stupid opinions.

A gleamer of hope.

• Like 1

I live in that village and in 7 years there has never been a problem but security guards change and get rotated as do security companies. Due to pool maintenance, gardeners etc, a small gate is often left unlocked to facilitate that and in a guarded village none expects such an occurrence as being discussed. The issue has been been addressed by village management and new security company looked into. As mentioned, security is a low paid and very boring job that few would want and having a nut case slip through the screening is possible.

"Screening"???

Hey Somchai, you got some lime green flip-flops to go with this paramilitary-looking uniform?

Good. You're hired.

Does anyone here actually think that a Security Guard Job in Thailand has any kind of screening for the people employed?? This is one of the lowest paid jobs in Thailand and the guys who work these shifts does not care if they loose the job, just get another one around the corner or sweep floors, sell brooms or whatever....it is the same shitty pay.

No excuse....the guys a Nonce Case

Yes security guards are mostly a joke here, most are very low paid and now more and more Cambodians are doing that job because the Thais are no longer interested.

One of our ex "guards" in our village was a small small lady, I think my 5 year old son is stronger than her, LOL.

A few years back we had ex army guys and they were switched on, young guys clearly fit for duty.

I doubt they do a police check on them when they are hired and what about training? Can you lift the boom when a car wants to get it? Okay good, you are hiredbiggrin.png