90 day report - authorizing someone to do it on my behalf?

I'm due to do a 90 day report in Bangkok soon, and saw that it might be possible to have someone else do it on my behalf.

Is this possible? And if so, what is the procedure?

Can they just take my passport and form with them, or do I need to give them permission somehow?

Are there services that do this?

I tried to do it online but couldn't get past the first step.

Thanks

i had ed visa for 2 years and before i change it to work permit i used to give my lawyer a copy of my passport and he do it for me . i think it's not a problem and his office in silom if you want me to take a photo for his office card let me know and please take care and don't give your passport to anyone i had many troubles because of my passport :)

bless you

You can give written permission for somebody to do your 90 day reports. It needs have their name and passport or ID card number on it.

My wife does mine but she does not need my permission to do it because she is my wife.

• Like 1

As long as your Immigration office accepts them by mail, anyone can deliver the required form to the office for you, provided that your signature is on the form. Your passport should not be required, though you should also end a copy of your ID, current visa, and TM (Arrival Card) pages, just as you do when doing it by mail.

Thanks, I was thinking of asking my wife to take mine in when she does her 90 day report.

So I would just give her my passport and signed form? We don't have the same surname on our passports so how would they know she was my wife?

Thanks!

As long as your Immigration office accepts them by mail, anyone can deliver the required form to the office for you, provided that your signature is on the form. Your passport should not be required, though you should also end a copy of your ID, current visa, and TM (Arrival Card) pages, just as you do when doing it by mail.

That might work if every thing was in an envelope with everything inside it including a return envelope so the could mail the receipt to you.

Thanks, I was thinking of asking my wife to take mine in when she does her 90 day report.

So I would just give her my passport and signed form? We don't have the same surname on our passports so how would they know she was my wife?

Thanks!

I suggest you write a note authorizing your wife to do it in your case.

I have occasionally seen ladies with thick folders full of forms and passports in our local immigration, I was even present when a lady turned up for the first time and was confronted with officers that didn't know her. They sorted it out...

If you don't go for your 90 day, you get fined ฿500.-. I know that some people pay ฿2000.- on getting their annual extension and get away with it.

I have also heard immigration officers telling older people that they can send a police officer in their stead, for a fee of course.

Our immigration no longer accepts 90 day reports by mail... that lasted about 6 weeks. Just pointing out that there are alternatives, you have to talk to the officers.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have occasionally seen ladies with thick folders full of forms and passports in our local immigration, I was even present when a lady turned up for the first time and was confronted with officers that didn't know her. They sorted it out...

If you don't go for your 90 day, you get fined ฿500.-. I know that some people pay ฿2000.- on getting their annual extension and get away with it.

I have also heard immigration officers telling older people that they can send a police officer in their stead, for a fee of course.

Our immigration no longer accepts 90 day reports by mail... that lasted about 6 weeks. Just pointing out that there are alternatives, you have to talk to the officers.

Which immigration office is this ?

• Like 1

anyone can do it. I send my maid or driver

You can give written permission for somebody to do your 90 day reports. It needs have their name and passport or ID card number on it.

My wife does mine but she does not need my permission to do it because she is my wife.

Yes correct, my wife also makes my 90 days applications and never needs a permission from my.

Edited by personchester