Jomtien Beach

soihok

Your wife is correct but now, in Thailand, we have STUPID +, STUPID ++ and Jomtien gets a resounding STUPID +++ ! Anybody but me notice that this town also has no big box stores/hospitals/clinics not one fast food or pizza place and now nowhere to even sit on the beach. With a little more govt. work this could be the next Leper Colony !

I think Fred the only thing stupid here is you my friend. If fast food, deck chairs & hospitals are your only concerns then maybe a visit to one of the Jomtien's Gyms is in order for you old man!!

And of course if you don't like unobstructed beaches then you can always leave im sure you can find somewhere else to your tastes.

There are clinics here just open your eyes, big box stores go to Pattaya sounds like the walk will do you good . . . . .

Have a good day!!

Thanks Guzzi.

Did you get to Buriram for the World Super Bike

We we did, awesome event, really enjoyed it.

Had to be awsome, with Ratthaparkh Wilarot the Thai rider surpeising win in supersport race! I had tears in my eyes.

Looked also as there had been a lot of people, yes?

Was in first year and also in following years in Sepang Malaysia Motorbike Championship, had been first small interets therer, but improved a lot in the last years 2009+ thumbsup.gif