Sexiest Woman Ever

jbowman1993

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote goes to Rita Hayworth, but then again I am old school.

Who gets your vote?

The most sensuous ....on film old school young Kathrine Hepburn more updated followed by Segourni Weaver in the first ALIEN film in the escape pod climbing into her space suit whilst trying to get rid of the last Alien .....got to go now !!!!!!...this is not fair I am away from home as well :o

Stuck in Malaysia ..can`t wait to move the family down here

Upon recieving a persuasive argument from my significant other (in the form of a massive ear twist), I have changed my mind again.

Most sexy woman alive is my wife. :o

Would you like to share some pictures with us :D Just so we can agree with you

Dudes,

is any beautiful Thai girl (eye of the beholder). No where else on this planet do they come close. The total package! Sorry for sounding biased. I suffering from a bout of Thai Fever!!

Monty :o

Upon recieving a persuasive argument from my significant other (in the form of a massive ear twist), I have changed my mind again.

Most sexy woman alive is my wife. :D

I must admit to being biased and I have to agree with both pollsters but with no arguement from 'er upstairs (cos she is upstairs and not looking over my shoulder) I thought maybe I should post a picture of a Thai girlfriend I once fell in love with:

I used to be all loved up with Christy Brinkley, the "Uptown Girl" http://www.galeon.com/ChristyBrinkley/

Then i got all loved up with Tia Carrere :ohttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000119/

Nowaday's it's Jessica Alba @ number 1. But tomorrow who know's who it will be.

Caveat:- These are all second place tor MrsBoJ, obviously :D:D

Edited by mrbojangles

mine is MAI CHAROENPURA :D

IamMaiC :o

totster :D

Sorry Sir Totster I think you may have me mistaken with someone else :D My wife like's mai and I looked her up and saw some photos, I thought she was sexy so I posted.

no promplem... it's just you reminded me of someone..

And.. I agree, she is sexy..

Mai10.jpg

mine is MAI CHAROENPURA :D

IamMaiC :o

Sorry Sir Totster I think you may have me mistaken with someone else :D My wife like's mai and I looked her up and saw some photos, I thought she was sexy so I posted.

no promplem... it's just you reminded me of someone..

And.. I agree, she is sexy..

Mai10.jpg

Was this person a good friend?? Yes she is very sexy, My wife bonked me in the head when I was staring at her too much. :D

Edited by DragonLad

Some pics for the boys

Can she make a meal for fifteen and take care of the dogs though ............. sorry this was about sexy women wasn't it ....... stupid, stupid, stupid me :o

BTW, the wife is taking little girl to school at the moment, so I can read this thread without looking over my shoulder :D

MICHELLE_LEE_BIO_PHOTO_RESIZE.jpg

Melissa Lee on CNBC. Dam_n she's hot and gets me hot and horny in the evenings...

Failing Melissa there's always Jang Si Yee, or Lucy Lu (the scene with her in the film 'Payback' with the leather cat-suit and whip...DAM_N...)

Edited by dairy queen