When the daughter is 100x hotter than mom

puukao

You sickoes!!! I'm sure you are thinking mom is 35, daughter is 18........

I'm 45. Mom is 45. Daughter is 21, which, to me, is a big difference from 18. I met both of them tonight. OMG.....It is so hard to keep acting like you are not looking, but looking. Or when you do look, have that face expression like you are thinking about world peace.

Fortunately, I have matured to a level where I know she is too young and wouldn't do anything.....but she really makes her mom looks old and relatively bad looking.....

god has cursed me...

what should I do my farang friends????!!!!!!

Answer: Wait 5 years, date daughter!!! BINGO. lol. i have issues.....must see monk tonight. clear mind...

You seem to think that dating a 21 year old is "wrong" for some reason so you should not do it. I guess maybe see a shrink or just stay away from 21 year old females? Clearly you can't behave in a respectable way in front of others when they are around.

• Like 1

OP, there is NO debate here for me.

GO for the daughter.

Dump the old one.

It's your life, your prerogative......I wouldn't think twice if I was you.

And if it lasts or not, no worries.........at least you will have nice memories.

There are lucky people in this world finding gorgeous 21 year olds and they are asking if they should go for her or not..................

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 1

Hummmm...I think you are new in Thailand. Are you 45 years old?..Really?

Thai women over 18 are craze in find a farang in your age..and..if good looking,..and with a good income...will jump on it.

If you get into a relationship with her mother..getting married..or frequenting both often..you can expect some problems..or some fun.

Most Thai women, specially the younger ones, have TOTALLY different views and morals about sex and marriage than western women.

I am 65 years old, nothing special about my looks, just friendly and smiling old guy, and not wealthy..even for Thai standards.

I love my wife dearly, and she is very beautiful for a woman in its 40s, if not...I will have problems in not be a "victim" of the flirting of every young girls, in every public place I am frequenting alone. Happens a lot.

Thai women, young or old, like farangs...and for many good reasons...and 20 years of age difference is kind of normal here.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sick old farts on this forum.

It probably won't matter which one before with, it will end up the same result and eventually a woe is me thread in a few days,weeks,months or years time.

We are discussing a possible relationship based on love here, right?

Come on guys, continue to show your real colors, a few have come out already

I'm not a hypocrite .............like some others....................that they say a different thing from what they really want for themselves.

But can't blame you......you've adjusted to the Thai way of thinking.

Say one thing and do all the opposite......just to make you look good.

You were looking at both of them with interest.

So, which one was looking back? I bet it wasn't the 21 year old.

Contrary to what you read on here, 21 year old Thai girls that I have met have their own Thai friends, boyfriends, and interests.

Dream on...

The guy is probly shopping g on slimeball avenue and the other players are well versed in finding fools for prey.

This we'll end badly, you can bet ur bottom dollar on that.

There's some creepy old slime on tvf.....hopefully the authorities are on the way to pay these people a visit ?

• Like 2

Oh come on don't be such a curmudgeon.

I speak the truth and you call that of temper.

I'm not the slime bag having sexual relations with children old enough to be my grandchildren.

If a slime bag like this came sniffing around my daughter ..... He's probably going to have a slip from his condo balcony.....as so many foreign slime bags do in LOS.

I don't call it temper, you just seem kind of grumpy today.

I believe the OP is just posting it in fun.

If he does something intemperate and foolish, he will also be the one to suffer the consequences.

But carry on with your crusade, and good luck !

wai2.gif

PS Always enjoy your posts, (well almost always) ! smile.png

• Like 2

at least by pitching daughter up against her mum - you'll get a clue as to what the young'n will look like in a few decades... unless one or both of them have had plastic surgery already

There's some creepy old slime on tvf.....hopefully the authorities are on the way to pay these people a visit ?

Pretty sure OP is an effective troll but the authorities should be involved?!? Really?!?

I'm odds are half the age many of you with a different view of the world but why does the police need to get involved if a guy likes or even dates a 21 year old? They are both adults and assuming it is consensual why do you care and why should the authorities?

It is going to end in tears for the foolish old guy but if he is that stupid why should the police stop him?

I think you need to relocate to Saudi Arabia.

• Like 1

Pretty sure OP is an effective troll but the authorities should be involved?!? Really?!?

I'm odds are half the age many of you with a different view of the world but why does the police need to get involved if a guy likes or even dates a 21 year old? They are both adults and assuming it is consensual why do you care and why should the authorities?

It is going to end in tears for the foolish old guy but if he is that stupid why should the police stop him?

If you look at the latest news threads, e'g underboobie selfies - motorshow models, you would think that Saudi Arabia has moved to Thailand.

Yes been there, enjoyed it but I wouldn't call it home.

There's not much difference between age 17,11months,29 days and age 21......especially when the OP is stating his 46, which probably means he's that PLUS.

Anyway, today's hero is tomorrow's murder victim or swan diver from a patts condo. So let it be.

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 2

Options available here if your in good health go for the young one,ok she may kill you but i think you will die with a smile on your face.

On the other hand the older woman needs someone to take care of her in her later life so would be more attentive towards you.

So if you choose the latter of the possible options would you kindly inform me of the younger one's cell # ty.

Where do farang get the idea that every Thai girl is dreaming of meeting her farang knight in shining armor?

Here are some pretty girls in our village (holding my son).

They all have good Thai male friends, and are NOT interested in farang. This isn't unusual.

• Like 1