Any "world Of Warcraft" Players On Tv

Sakeopete

Just curios if there are people aside from myself playing in Thailand? Its the worlds largest online game with 5.5 million people playing. If anyone is interested I can confirm that with True I have no problems playing on the European server. Singapore plays on the US server but I don't think the game is available in Thailand. I have a new US game unopened if anyone wants it I bought it because I was having problems keeping connected but that was on my Loxinfo IPSTAR and we all know about that problem.

Cheers.

Just curios if there are people aside from myself playing in Thailand? Its the worlds largest online game with 5.5 million people playing. If anyone is interested I can confirm that with True I have no problems playing on the European server. Singapore plays on the US server but I don't think the game is available in Thailand. I have a new US game unopened if anyone wants it I bought it because I was having problems keeping connected but that was on my Loxinfo IPSTAR and we all know about that problem.

Cheers.

I don't play WoW - but I used to play FinalFantasy XI (another MMORPG)... god these games are addictive eh?