Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

48 minutes ago, Eddie888 said:

I made application on Tuesday morning (3 full days ago) using IE11 on Windows 7.

Phuket Office

It has shown as "Pending" for 3 days.

Any suggestions, or just wait until next Tuesday, and if not approved, go to Immigration Office?

Not unusual for it to take more than 3 days for the approval.

Were you within the 15 to 7 days before the report date window?

• Like 1

I made application on Tuesday morning (3 full days ago) using IE11 on Windows 7.
Phuket Office
Any suggestions, or just wait until next Tuesday, and if not approved, go to Immigration Office?

Am in the same boat, did mine Monday late afternoon and still pending.
Still have 10 days before the due date so no problem.
First time online for me so not sure if they even are accustomed to accepting here in Ayutthaya .
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not unusual for it to take more than 3 days for the approval.

Were you within the 15 to 7 days before the report date window?

Yes I was within the 15 - 7 days. (the first time I tried, I wasn't and it would not allow me to get past the first page.  The next day was within the 15 day limit and it accepted)

So if I get to the 7 day point, next Wed and it is still pending, should I assume that there will be no response?

Andrew, thanks for your reply also. Please update if anything happens. Thanks

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Eddie888 said:

So if I get to the 7 day point, next Wed and it is still pending, should I assume that there will be no response?

The 7 days before is to submit the report.

Don't worry about it until your report is due.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

My online report is still pending after 7 days. I am due to report on Sunday so I shall report in person on Tuesday. What a pain in the arse!

Some offices refuse to process online reports. Most of those that do not process them also do not accept mailed in reports.

Perhaps your office is one of them.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Some offices refuse to process online reports. Most of those that do not process them also do not accept mailed in reports.

Perhaps your office is one of them.

I have only once attempted to report by mail and in accordance with the information on their website, I sent the application to "Immigration Division 1". Although this office did process my request (albeit a month later), they informed me that in future I must mail my application to my local office. That was many years ago.

47 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Although this office did process my request (albeit a month later), they informed me that in future I must mail my application to my local office.

That is correct. You can only do 90 day reports to the office where you got your extension of stay.

Online report applications are sent to your local office for approval.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

That is correct. You can only do 90 day reports to the office where you got your extension of stay.

Online report applications are sent to your local office for approval.

But the Immigration website does not reflect that (not that I am in any way surprised).

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

But the Immigration website does not reflect that (not that I am in any way surprised).

It does not say it directly on the immigration website since it is a bit Bangkok centric.

But this manual does state the immigration office in your area for reporting which includes mailed in reports. https://www.immigration.go.th/citizen_manual/guid_en12.pdf

Service Channel

Place of Contact Contact in person at the Immigration Office in your area.

1. Alien may assigns representative to notify 90 days, unless the notification expired

2. Service time varied between Immigration Office. Service time Monday to Friday (except public holiday) 08.30 - 16.30 (lunch break from 12.00-13.00)

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 11:14 AM, Eddie888 said:

Phuket Office

Suggestion. Get Windows 10.

On 2/10/2018 at 6:24 PM, phuketrichard said:

why?  what on earth would what version of windows  you have , affect thai immigration.

I would have thought that, if anything, the older the version of Windows used for 90-day reporting, the better given that the Immigration Bureau extranet has been designed around the antiquated Internet Explorer browser!

9 minutes ago, Eddie888 said:

I got approval today (so 6 full days including W/End).

This was for Phuket.

Thanks for your help.

At the bottom of the Approved notification, it has 2 boxes that you can click to print:

First is "Application (PRINT)".  This works fine and shows an "Approved" status at the top, but it does not show the date of approval.

Second is "The Next Appointment (PRINT)".  I cannot print this, it just asks whether to close the page.

So my question is when does the 90 days expire?  Is it 90 days after A.  Approval date.  B.  Submission date.  C.  Expiry of the prior 90day approval.

I am using IE11 on Windows 7.

UPDATE FOR INFO:  I tried Firefox, and was able to download and print "The Next Appointment (PRINT)".   And the expiry date is 90 days after the Approval date (ie today for me).

• Like 1

My friend waited 8 days after submitting his report and finally gave up and went in to Samut Prakan immigration today to do it in person  (his online report still showed Pending. When he showed them the report pending printout the lady their said Online not working so good !!!. I submitted mine last Thursday morning and it is also still pending. Contrast that with the last time I did an online report in December 2016 just before it Broke, which was approved after 7 hours !!!.

After numerous useless attempts, I finally visited Pattaya immigration yesterday to do the report.

I've showed them my printout from the "first page of online-reporting", which always led to the well-known error message and asked them to compare it with their records.

Absolutely identical...as expected.

It's just a crappy and amateurish (invalid certificates) setup, which may, or may not work at at certain time of the day/week/month/year.

Yup ! , as I expected Ayutthaya Immigration don’t accept online 90 day reports . [emoji20]
On pending for 9 days, sent them an email on Monday and got the gf to call them right now, the answer being “ we don’t do online at Ayutthaya “ !

Hey ho , no biggie !, it’s only 10 km from my home.

I’ll ask them what they need for a postal application when I go, no doubt they won’t accept those either !

C’est la vie !

This online 90 days reporting is again not working they have a error on the web page not secure message and if you still go into the web page it comes up with a certificate error and will not work is there anyway to get this work or do we just have to wait until they fix it? 

Regards

Scotsman

Edited by scotsman

10 minutes ago, scotsman said:

This online 90 days reporting is again not working they have a error on the web page not secure message and if you still go into the web page it comes up with a certificate error and will not work is there anyway to get this work or do we just have to wait until they fix it? 

On most browsers you can select to go on the site by clicking "ADVANCED" or some other wording.

This is what I see on Chrome.

image.png.8abdd1f1f6b2f70e9233dd71c2e33fb0.png

And after clicking advanced,

image.png.ff76f024ebabc1ee91a2ce21da53c3b0.png

On 2/14/2018 at 3:06 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yup ! , as I expected Ayutthaya Immigration don’t accept online 90 day reports . emoji20.png
On pending for 9 days, sent them an email on Monday and got the gf to call them right now, the answer being “ we don’t do online at Ayutthaya “ !

Hey ho , no biggie !, it’s only 10 km from my home.

I’ll ask them what they need for a postal application when I go, no doubt they won’t accept those either !

C’est la vie !

Thanks for that info, Andrew. Save me even thinking about trying. As for postal application...well, my nearest PO is still just a 2 minute walk from Immigration, so not worth the effort.

• Like 1

Thanks for that info, Andrew. Save me even thinking about trying. As for postal application...well, my nearest PO is still just a 2 minute walk from Immigration, so not worth the effort.

I considered postal application briefly but like you said, not worth the effort , Ayutthaya is rarely busy, except when a boatload of Chinese monks turn up ! ( happened to me )

At my previous IO ( Pathum Thani ) all that was required for 90 day report was your pp and TM 47. Tried this at Ayutthaya, a young girl sitting next to the old battle axe at front desk whisked my pp away, made 4 copies and charged me 20 baht .
When I got my number I was 12 and they were attending number 10 , so all over in a flash.
She printed out a new TM47 , stapled the receipt in my pp, stapled the rest onto my pile of copies ( that she never even looked at ) and pushed it to one side ready for the landfill [emoji51].

All done very neatly and quickly.
  • Like 1

I applied for my 90 day with Chiang Mai Immigration -- or CHINGMAI as they prefer to call it on the form.

Hit the submit button at 10:13 this morning. Within one hour received an email that it had been approved! Confirmed by printing out the next due date. As usual got 90 days from the date of approval, not from the due date of March 6th.

Running Windows 10 and used the on-board IE -- however I did use Firefox Quantum for checking the approval and printing out the next appointment, so it might have worked with a submission on that. As recommended elsewhere in this thread, I only filled the boxes with a red asterisk alongside them and used the drop-down menu where available.

My experience identical to Casper's at Chiang Mai. Got an email within an hour, and approval about 4 hours later. And I too used Firefox to print out receipt (used Chrome's IE add on for initial application). This was last week, the 14th. So, maybe things have improved.... or maybe we got lucky.