Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, TwoShipps said:

Good morning. Anyone else seeing a delay in getting "Approved" status on 90 day reports that were completed online or via the App?   I submitted one 90 day report (personal report) on 29/03/2020 via the App that is still in "Pending" status.  I also submitted two 90 day reports (family members) via the online web portal on that same day and they too are still showing "Pending" status.   I have been using the online reporting process since 2017 and have never had an approval take this long.  Oh, and I did submit the reports within the 15-7 day window.   Thank you.   

You are aware of the thousands of people stranded here visiting immigration each day?  And the hundreds of thousands pages of new supporting data that immigration has to filter due to National Security?  Suspect those doing 90 day approvals may have been enlisted to help and delay may be result.

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You are aware of the thousands of people stranded here visiting immigration each day?  And the hundreds of thousands pages of new supporting data that immigration has to filter due to National Security?  Suspect those doing 90 day approvals may have been enlisted to help and delay may be result.

Yes. I am aware.  Thank you.  

On 4/1/2020 at 1:38 PM, treetops said:

This part is now incorrect I believe.  It's been reported elsewhere that the time period is 15 to 0 days now and I can see it on the website example.

image.png.9030c87d4e6654f3b2e81d10d57d6a14.png

Thanks. Where does this image come from please? Is there a web site link. If I go to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

and select USER GUIDE it still shows me the old calender with only 8 days window as of today?

Thanks.

40 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

Thanks. Where does this image come from please? Is there a web site link. If I go to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

and select USER GUIDE it still shows me the old calender with only 8 days window as of today?

Here on the the page where the hand is shown.

image.png.9ea4f0c27f7028db28e7fac63cb3bbd2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know it has been explained somewhere but I cannot find it.  How do you print out an approved 90 onlinereport after your receive an email saying it was approved. 

"When an application has been approved, the applicant should print out his/her receipt of notification via www.immigration.go.th , bangkok.immigration.go.th .This receipt will also show the next due date of notification and the applicant must keep it in the passport in case of being"ecked by the officer."

I cannot find any kind of way to print the new form out.  Thanks for any help!

24 minutes ago, snooky said:

I know it has been explained somewhere but I cannot find it.  How do you print out an approved 90 onlinereport after your receive an email saying it was approved. 

Go to this page on the online reporting site.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this and enter the required info and then you will be able to print your next appointment.

image.png.6577f7307fe7d46e59857e138d2121fe.png

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, snooky said:

1. Go to www.immigration.go.th

2. Click for English at the top right choice menu

3. Then click SERVICE (2nd choice at the bottom)

4. A new window opens > Then click the orange choice 'Apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom'

5. A new tab opens > Note: you can also go there directly >

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

6. Scroll the message in the middle-pane down and confirm you accept the T&Cs

7. Then click Accept at the bottom of the web-page

8 A new window opens with a blue (notify), green (check) and orange (cancel) option

9. Click the green option (check the status of your application)

10. A new window opens, where you can either fill-in

- the reference number OR

- your passport information

11. Having filled in the information, your full data appear at the bottom of the screen

12. Click the small magnifying glass at the end of the row in column VIEW

13. A new window opens with with your Approved Notification of Stay

14. At the bottom of that page you have the option to

a) Print the Application

b) Print the Next Appointment

15. Clicking a) or b) does not actually print the Approved Notification or the Next Appointment.

But it will allow you to save the 2 documents, and later print them.

7 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

1. Go to www.immigration.go.th

2. Click for English at the top right choice menu

3. Then click SERVICE (2nd choice at the bottom)

4. A new window opens > Then click the orange choice 'Apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom'

5. A new tab opens > Note: you can also go there directly >

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

6. Scroll the message in the middle-pane down and confirm you accept the T&Cs

7. Then click Accept at the bottom of the web-page

All that can skipped by clicking the link in my post since it takes you straight to the page where the big green button can be clicked.

• Thanks 1

The issue MAY be that some people don't have access to a printer....?

In the past I have either taken a photo using my (non-smart) phone of my laptop screen, or used BT to send the .pdf file to my phone.  Both have been accepted at Immigration to support my annual extension, and I'm sure would be acceptable if you were ever checked elsewhere.

if you use the new phone App, then I'm pretty sure you can simply save the page to your phone

Hello and good afternoon,

Just now i tried to do 90 days online reporting with this link https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

In first step i put my all personal information and 6 digit password. After that i click submit option. I got such message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service,please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- I wonder why i am getting this message. Kindly help me out please.Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Yanki said:

Hello and good afternoon,

Just now i tried to do 90 days online reporting with this link https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

In first step i put my all personal information and 6 digit password. After that i click submit option. I got such message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service,please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- I wonder why i am getting this message. Kindly help me out please.Thank you.

Have you done a 90 day on your current passport & visa combo before? For me they required doing the first 90d at the immigration because I had a new visa and a new passport. If you try their mobile app you might get a clearer message stating that.

Edited by DrTuner

Have you done a 90 day on your current passport & visa combo before? For me they required doing the first 90d at the immigration because I had a new visa and a new passport. If you try their mobile app you might get a clearer message stating that.....Yes, i have done my first 90 Days reporting at Immigration office and they asked me to come again for next 90 days reporting on 20 April 2020.Thank you

There are several possible reasons why the error message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service,please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- might appear:

1 - You have not left Thailand for years, and so you old TM-6 arrival/departure card is not in the IO system;

2 - You have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since you have that new passport;

3 - You are inputting incorrect data (check O-0 and I-i) or inputted manually where an input from a drop-down box is indicated;

4 - Your browser of configuration is not fit for the 'picky' IO-software > try using a different browser or doing the report on a different PC (e.g. from a friend or an internet store);

5 - Your internet-address is not recognized > if so use a gmail-account;

6 - The IO servers are too busy on the moment you want to access/upload  > try later again.

And of course

7 - The notification has to be done in the period from 15 days BEFORE the 90-day report due date till the actual due date.

>>> In case you are not able to do the 90-day report on-line, and you have to revert to doing it in person at your local IO, you can request the immigration officer handling the report to set-up the system for you so that you can do it on-line next time.

• Thanks 1

There are several possible reasons why the error message --For further information regarding The 90 days report service,please contact the immigration branch office in your residence area-- might appear:

1 - You have not left Thailand for years, and so you old TM-6 arrival/departure card is not in the IO system;

2 - You have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since you have that new passport;

3 - You are inputting incorrect data (check O-0 and I-i) or inputted manually where an input from a drop-down box is indicated;

4 - Your browser of configuration is not fit for the 'picky' IO-software > try using a different browser or doing the report on a different PC (e.g. from a friend or an internet store);

5 - Your internet-address is not recognized > if so use a gmail-account;

6 - The IO servers are too busy on the moment you want to access/upload  > try later again.

And of course

7 - The notification has to be done in the period from 15 days BEFORE the 90-day report due date till the actual due date.

>>> In case you are not able to do the 90-day report on-line, and you have to revert to doing it in person at your local IO, you can request the immigration officer handling the report to set-up the system for you so that you can do it on-line next time.... After read your suggestion i tried to use IE browser and pass through 2 steps successfully.During step 3 i was unable to write and got stucked....I tried several time to refresh the browser but couldn't work...M so sorry   

15 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Has the software been updated to accept this already? 

7 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Good question!

The On-line Guideline document was updated (see image attached) and now tells that the 90-day online reporting window has been expanded from 15 days before till 7 days before due date to 15 days before till actual due date.

But I am not going to try this out, and will still report in the earlier window until there are confirmed reports by TVF members that their notification was accepted when submitting it in the last week before due date.

90-day on-line reporting window.png

• Thanks 1

I am unable to get past the first page of the 90 day reporting (personal information). I have tried every browser that I have on my computer - including IE, Chrome and Edge. But no success. 

I have currently tried downloading the Android App and will try that. (currently awaiting the email to click and activate my account.

Trying times.

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I am not sure it was ever in the system already. I know some people have said they could not get on the site if they were outside the window but I suspect it was only coincidental. If it was your first online report the system would have no record of your previous reports.

The database the system checks when you submit page one is only has info about your last entry to the country.

The 15 days before to now your report date was only enforced by your local office if you were outside the window.

I moved to a new province (Prachuap Khiri Khan) this year.  I have already done one 90 day report here, in person.  I also have extended my stay recently at immigration.  I previously reported in Bangkok online and it always worked.
I just tried to make a new report (I am in the 15 day window for the next one) and got past the first page and filled out my address (same as already reported), click the final "accept" button - and the screen just went blank.  I checked status and there is not record of it there.
I just tried again from scratch, and now when I submit the first page I just get a blank screen.
Is it broken now?

2 hours ago, dhind1 said:

I am unable to get past the first page of the 90 day reporting (personal information). I have tried every browser that I have on my computer - including IE, Chrome and Edge. But no success. 

I have currently tried downloading the Android App and will try that. (currently awaiting the email to click and activate my account.

Trying times.

am with you and just posted the below request on a different post ......

does anybody knows if the 90 day ON LINE report app is working, have been trying to fill up the form and get stuck at step 1 not allowing me to move to the next step....

Edited by Mavideol

2 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

PHUKET:
Submitted mine on Saturday, have successfully done them since 2015

still pending, ( usually takes 1 day )
am hoping its just cause immigration is overloaded.

is there a best time of the day to do it.... morning  vs night, I can not pass the first step/page it tells me to call the IMO number

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

is there a best time of the day to do it.... morning  vs night

Completed mine at 14.00 hrs and received a sheet from Immigration stating that it was under consideration and if any queries/problems to quote the Ref. no. and/or Barcode.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Hugh Jarse said:

Yes, I did it yesterday, very user friendly.

Hi Hugh,

Just to make sure.

1 - Were you able to send the notification in the last week before 90-days due date?

Note: Previously you could only do this in the 15-day to 7-day window before 90-days due date.

2 - Did you make use of the IO website or the App to do so?

5 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Were you able to send the notification in the last week before 90-days due date?

Note: Previously you could only do this in the 15-day to 7-day window before 90-days due date.

So now there is no "15-day to 7-day window" anymore, meaning you can do it 15 day prior up to the last day before due date?

btw, I just tried to do it online and got this right after submitting the 1st page of personal info, does this mean their system is not working, or I did something wrong? Usually I would get to the 2nd page and so forth with no glitch,

90day.jpg

9 minutes ago, watthong said:

btw, I just tried to do it online and got this right after submitting the 1st page of personal info, does this mean their system is not working, or I did something wrong? Usually I would get to the 2nd page and so forth with no glitch,

See my post #5030 for possible reasons why the system is not working.

Also need to add to the list:

8 - When it is the very first 90-day report you are doing, it has to be done in person at your local IO so that they can set you up in the system.

15 minutes ago, watthong said:

So now there is no "15-day to 7-day window" anymore, meaning you can do it 15 day prior up to the last day before due date?

90day.jpg

got exactly the same and couldn't move to the next page, it stopped there