EmQuartier open. What a mess.

berybert

I'm not sure about MOS, but BK is still there, and I know Piri Piri is still there, since we ate at Piri Piri that day...

But it's all the smaller restaurants in that back section of the Emporium restaurants area (where Dukes, Swenson's and Sunrise were before, along with quite a few others) that are now gone and instead become their new pricey food court.

Outside, the former Fumi Japanese restaurant is gone, and replaced by a different name and different menu Japanese place...

PS - I didn't take a lot of time to look around inside Emporium that day, so I can't say for sure whether all those places have disappeared or perhaps been relocated elsewhere. But I didn't see any of them elsewhere on that same restaurants-level floor.

And this just in:

They've shut down the pools and fountains, and placed temporary barriers around them to prevent people from falling in. They will start pumping out water again once permanent barriers have been installed.

Told you all in an earlier post that this was a problem! There's a proper glass barrier now around the pool in front of KFC.