Pattaya and Nongprue Police conduct Late Night crime suppression operation

Lite Beer

Pattaya and Nongprue Police conduct Late Night crime suppression operation

police-14.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Just after midnight on Friday, Pattaya and Nongprue Police, who between them cover the entire area known as Pattaya City, took part in a late night crime suppression operation in search of criminal activities.

Police Major General Nittipong, the Provincial Police Commander, received orders from his commanding officer to organize the operation due to increasing levels of crime across the Pattaya area. At the same time similar operations in crime hot-spots around the region were taking place.

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/177969/pattaya-and-nongprue-police-conduct-late-night-crime-suppression-operation/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-03-28

Two posts removed. Please note this forum rule ...

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

"Just after midnight on Friday, Pattaya and Nongprue Police, who between them cover the entire area known as Pattaya City, took part in a late night crime suppression operation in search of criminal activities."

Wouldn't have to search too hard or far, just leave the station occasionally !

• Like 1

"Just after midnight on Friday, Pattaya and Nongprue Police, who between them cover the entire area known as Pattaya City, took part in a late night crime suppression operation in search of criminal activities."

Wouldn't have to search too hard or far, just leave the station occasionally !

Well if they are searching for blatant criminal activity,how about extortion with threats of violence towards tourists.............why dont they start around mid day on the beach across from Mikes shopping Mall!

• Like 1

Correct me if I am wrong but a police officers job is crime suppression

The police force is manned 24 hours a day 7 days a week

So does this mean that these two police force finally got off their keysters and did some real police work?

Pretty sad when you have a press release stating you were actually / finally doing the job you are paid to do

• Like 2

Correct me if I am wrong but a police officers job is crime suppression

The police force is manned 24 hours a day 7 days a week

So does this mean that these two police force finally got off their keysters and did some real police work?

Pretty sad when you have a press release stating you were actually / finally doing the job you are paid to do

+1

Full details of the results of the operation have yet to be released but we understand that further investigations are taking place based on some of the people they stopped and searched during the 2 hour operation.

Wow, a "two" hour crime suppression operation....that's a pretty extensive operation for the BIB....probably arrested hundreds of folks and solved numerous crimes--or NOT!!! Pattaya is definitely a safer place today.

No sign of this lot on Soi Made in Thailand at midnight on Friday night - I guess they have to draw a line between ID checks and driving away the few punters who are still prepared to pay money to sit with working girls and misfits like myself. I guess here that's known as the Thin Brown Line : some evocative imagery there.

Silly nonsense basically trying to enforce children's bedtime hours on adults.

Would those be the Cambodian kids still trying to sell me flowers at 3am or the 6-year old who tried to climb onto my lap on soi 7 well after midnite when I refused to give her money ? This is a window-dressing operation - no question - but its pathetic when police are prepared to ignore so many things in the bars. Its not the fault of the bar owners but they should be discouraging the kids obviously being used by the syndicates.