limousine from Suvarnabhumi to Hua Hin?

coralia

I strongly suggest considering the VIP bus. it is now 294 baht and provides spacious seating. There is space to transport a wheelchair, although there are some stairs to climb to get on the bus. The limo services unless booked beforehand are ridiculously expensive. I booked from Bangkok to Hua Hin at 2000 baht. Aot at the airport has quoted me 5,000 -6,000 baht.

I strongly suggest considering the VIP bus. it is now 294 baht and provides spacious seating. There is space to transport a wheelchair, although there are some stairs to climb to get on the bus. The limo services unless booked beforehand are ridiculously expensive. I booked from Bangkok to Hua Hin at 2000 baht. Aot at the airport has quoted me 5,000 -6,000 baht.

2000 BAHT FROM Bangkok to Huahin is actually not bad. A normal taxi would probably be about that...Why not try Uber? Some good reports are emerging about that system...

Do the VIP buses have a fixed schedule?...

hello,

yes, fixed schedule: Level 1 Gate 8

7h 30 - 9h 30 - 11h 30 - 13h 30 - 16h 30 - 19h 30

the bus arrives at Soi 96/1. Then, depending on the place of your rental, take either a tuk tuk or taxi.

We must reserve seats in advance, because this bus is much appreciated.

www.airporthuahinbus.com