Interesting shooting locations in Rayong?

I'm back again with another information request^^

Pattaya turned out to be a bit of a disaster unfortunately so I am having to visit Rayong for a 3 day shoot not knowing anything about the place I'm looking for any information anyone has if anyone could suggest any interesting locations for shooting that would be great.

Landscape,beach, rocks, jetties, piers, bridges,etc

Thanks in advance^^

Stating the bleeding obvious, I know, but on more than one occasion, I have found it helpful to do a virtual walk through with Google Earth street view before actually visiting a location, and have found spots I wanted to try to shoot. Not a perfect solution, but it helped....except for the fact that some GE is getting pretty long in the tooth now.

• Like 2

If you are not stuck in Rayong,Rayong, Ban Phe is a short distance further along away from Pattaya. It has a small fishing harbor and there is a touristy souvenir market, but it has all sorts of dried fish on display with friendly shop keepers which may make interesting subjects (they also seem to specialize in all sorts of durian products, some of which are actually edible). You can also catch ferries to Ko Samet, which should have all sorts of interesting subjects. There is a beach 5-10 min outside of town that I seem to recall had some interesting rock formations in the water, but I cannot remember exactly.

• Like 1