Woman charged with rape for first time in South Korea

webfact

Woman charged with rape for first time in South Korea
The Korea Herald/Asia News Network

SEOUL - A woman in her 40s has been indicted on charges of attempting to rape a man after drugging him, becoming the first woman to be charged for such an offence in South Korean history.

Up until June 2013, Korean law did not acknowledge women as rapists, which meant it was not possible for male victims to file complaints to the police.

This is also the first time a woman was arrested for sexually abusing a man.

According to the Supreme Prosecutors' Office in Seoul, the woman, who is only identified with her surname Jeon, was charged with attempting to rape her boyfriend after drugging him at her place last year. He was married to another woman at that time.

Jeon faces another charge of attacking her boyfriend with a blunt instrument when he tried to escape after waking up.

Source: http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/woman-charged-rape-first-time-south-korea

-- asiaone 2015-04-03

Don't hear anyone bleating to be a stand in at the re-enactment.....

.... or was that a stand up joke??

What use was he going to be after she had bludgeoned him? Wouldn't she have been better to use a garrotte? At least everything would stand to attention!!!

Rape me i won't report you good grief but i will enjoy it.

I would request a photo first......We had two girls in the office who were very interested in every male, but every male staff (and that are rough technicians) run for their lifes.....You can imagine how they look like....

Guess she wanted his sperm to get a baby from him.

Maybe, but the story said she was in her 40's .

and?

clock was ticking. Tick tock tick tock, not much time left.

Possibly no time left at all by the time she gets out.

Never underestimate how crazy these sorts of instincts can make a woman.

Of course she just could have wanted a ride.

Edited by Happy Grumpy

Rape is a crime of violence. I find no humour be the perpetrator male or female.

Imagine yourself in the victims place, having your body viciously violated by someone of the same or opposite sex. No laughing there I would imagine.

• Like 2

Rape is a crime of violence. I find no humour be the perpetrator male or female.

Imagine yourself in the victims place, having your body viciously violated by someone of the same or opposite sex. No laughing there I would imagine.

Please Mr Benmart, most of us are aduts, and being adults sometimes we enjoy adult humor.....don't take it so seriously, life is much too short! smile.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

Especially when your wife is at home and the rapist is your girlfriend.

Bit of thinking needed to get out of that mess in tact.

I agree. This is really sad all the joking and lightness of this thread. Males are victims of their girlfriends beating them.

Woman raping them in various ways on a regular basis. Unfortunately, because of the further humiliation and mental abuse from their male counterparts, it is almost always never reported.

These are the males, that often kill themselves, because they have nowhere to turn.

Their friends, the police and sometimes even judges are prone to laugh at them and make lude jokes. I am offended that the moderators have allowed this to carry on unchecked.

To any males out there, that are being abused by a female and don't know what to do.

Feel free to pm me for some friendly support.

What was 'the blunt instrument'

Her Strap-on....he's probably been <deleted> her in the a$$ for years, and as we know Karma does come around eventually, pay-back's can be a biatch (especially if you don't use any KY Jelly) clap2.gifcoffee1.gif