Knife attack on 17 year old over mobile phone at East Pattaya Beauty Salon

Lite Beer

Knife attack on 17 year old over mobile phone at East Pattaya Beauty Salon

stab-2.jpg?2f9465

PATTAYA: -- A 17 year old girl was allegedly stabbed by her 24 year old boyfriend at a Beauty Salon in East Pattaya on Friday afternoon after she refused to hand over her phone to her jealous boyfriend who wanted to check who had called her.

The incident occurred at the Salon located inside the Chatgeaw Village 9 Estate in East Pattaya and resulted in knife wounds sustained to the 17 year old girl. She suffered slash wounds to her neck and was stabbed in her back and also sustained a deep cut to her knee.

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/180750/knife-attack-on-17-year-old-over-mobile-phone-at-east-pattaya-beauty-salon/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-04

I do not accept any violence towards women at all.

But if this cowardly Thai male decided that option, why not a slap to her face ? Why stab her ? Answer. Thainess. It gets worse as time goes on.

Thainess: the Thai day-time TV and soap operas are all showing that it is OK to use knife and guns to solve issues..... they just follow lead.... :-)

it always have happy ending on TV... nobody go monkey house.... why i have to go then..... i did say sorry.... why they still angry..... = Thainess